Naughty Bus

Naughty Bus

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If sharing this story corresponds with a birthday or other reason for a present you might like to wrap up a toy bus for children to unwrap before introducing the book – a special story about a new toy. I know some parents have been asking for a little structure and some are happy to pick and choose activities. I just wondered if anybody has used this book with their class and have any nice suggestions of activities?

I use it with my 3/4 yea olds as enrichment and extension work; looking at print, motivation for their own stories, small world play, what happens next. Children discuss which vehicles they have tried; they share their reason for travelling and describe how it felt. Phonics - I have included all the sheets with sounds on right from the beginning of Reception to the end of Year 1. There is a variety of number tasks, shape tasks and fractions tasks - pick and choose what you find useful and helpful. If you also type in 'Geraldine the Giraffe' or 'Mr Thorne does phonics' in YouTube there are some great phonics videos here.

This pack contains: •A five-part story of The Badly Behaved Bus, the mischief he gets up to, and how the bus drivers try to put a stop to it.

We’ve set up a few of the scenes at home with our toys and he uses his own red bus to tell the story. With so many great opportunities and uses, we hope that you’re on board with this wonderful bus-themed resource!The teacher will read part of Naughty Bus and the children will start to look for evidence to prove it is indeed Naughty Bus who has caused the chaos. Computing/ICT - plan, direct and film your own 'Naughty Bus' (or Naughty *other form of transport*) story. Five daily classroom activities including writing and discussion - based on each chapter of The Badly Behaved Bus.

Also includes some independent writing materials for continuous provision Tes paid licence How can I reuse this? It has really captured his imagination- maybe because the pictures are real and something he can relate to. Sometimes the destinations would be predictable but occasionally there would be some real unexpected ones which sparked off everyone's imaginations. Four complete English units of work designed for Year 1 but easily adaptable for Reception or Year 2. Here, even the typography plays tricks, mirroring the bus’s actions and finally sinking into the page as the errant toy speeds past a queue of disgruntled plastic passengers, ploughs through its owner’s dinner and plunges into the garden pond.

This is a very unusual picture book with a story told through close up photography and mainly narrated bythe toy bus. Talk about what is happening in some of the scenes in the story eg How do the people at the bus stop feel when the bus doesn’t stop? Some would argue that Blaise Pascal, a French inventor and mathematician, came up with possibly the very first regular bus route in 1662.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop