Blaster x5 - LEGO Star Wars Guns Minifigure Accessory

Blaster x5 - LEGO Star Wars Guns Minifigure Accessory

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The most similar canon weapon to it seems to be the A280 blaster rifle, which was used by the Rebel Alliance on Scarif, Hoth, Endor and more. I've noticed most of the lightsabers and blasters in LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens are all unique, so obviously Tt is sick of them. Since the first proper starwars blaster model model came in around circa 2006-7 to replace the inverted mega-phone, the "old gun", the company stuck with the design since then, implementing two other varaint, namely the Rifle and the Pistol. The blaster gun features intricate details and is painted in a realistic black color to match the look of the blasters used in the Star Wars movies. Dont get me wrong I would love unique lightsaber molds and I can see one for Anakain being the most versatile but largely I would prefer the blasters.

If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. The LEGO Group does not sponsor, authorise or endorse the modified/customised product(s) shown nor does it accept responsibility in any way, shape or form for any unforeseen and/pr adverse consequences following from such customisation/modification. A variant for every blaster type for every faction or character would ber too much for Lego to handle, but I'd like to see one or two new generic ones and new colors of existing ones.

Personally I'm fine with the blaster mold, especially since they gave us the pistol variant in 2010/11. It does well to depict a standard look across troop types, while other gun molds can be added as needed for less uniform teams. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. The plastic molded blasters are highly detailed to show the design of the real models used in the Original Trilogy and beyond.

Armory / Weapon rack for Ninjago minifigures - mini set consisting of 100% new, original LEGO branded parts. The original lego blasters were made with a black megaphone-shaped piece with a transparent orange stud on the tip of them. As a weapon accessory, the Blaster Short adds an extra level of excitement and realism to any Star Wars-themed Lego creation.If Lego could capture the look of Darth Vader's lightsaber hilt without it looking too oversized or detailed, then fair play to them.

Manufactured by BlasTech Industries (Sometimes known as the DC-15A carbine), this blaster appeared shortly into the Clone War to be an alternative standard-issue weapon for the Fett clones born on Kamino.Manufactured by BlasTech Industries, this blaster rifle was initially the standard-issue weapon for the Fett clones born on Kamino. The product comes unassembled in a resealable pouch, with a revealable QR code on the front to download the instructions and build the product as pictured with the stand included. If you are looking for a specific part or minifigure, please contact me and I’ll see what I can do to help you out. Two new molds for blasters that have infinite uses or lightsabers that show up in one set every now and then? The light yet powerful E-11 blaster rifle was contracted by the Galactic Empire as the standard issue for its Stormtroopers.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop