Ram Golf FX77 Stainless Steel Players Distance Iron Set 4-PW

Ram Golf FX77 Stainless Steel Players Distance Iron Set 4-PW

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Game improvement irons tend to have larger heads, more offset and are designed to help players who struggle with strike and distance. They tend to have large cavities and different pieces of technology to help in this regard. As such if you are a senior player who values greater feel and workability then we recommend looking elsewhere - at the best golf blade ironsor best compact mid-handicap ironsfor example. These type of irons are ideal if you’re a high handicap golfer. Typically, if you’re shooting above 85 or only occasionally hitting a shot in the sweet spot then they’re also the go-to. Handicap-wise, mid-to low handicappers will also benefit from these clubs. And as we know, the average handicap is between 14 and 20, hence why they’re so popular on the shelves! Ram Golf FX77 ranks last for ball speed in the game-improvement iron category. Looks, Sound, and Feel Through the turf, the rounded leading edge and sole have a nice glide through the turf. While the FX77 is somewhat generous on a heavier strike, but won’t save you from a deep dig. On solid swings, turf interaction is clean and matches well with the snap mentioned above. After a couple of shots with the 9 iron, I immediately saw a huge change in ball flight compared to my usual gamers. I was hitting the ball so much higher than normal, with the ball seeming to stay in the air for ages with very little curve.

Don’t forget about the shaft either. Getting the correct shaft can help dial in your spin, launch angle and can also give you some extra distance. Having a custom fitting or trying different options with your local pro can really improve the performance of your new driver. Best Budget Golf Irons 2023: FAQ’s What irons are best suited for high handicappers? Whether you’re just starting out in golf or looking to upgrade your equipment without breaking the bank, these budget golf irons offer the forgiveness, distance, and playability you need to take your game to the next level. How do we test irons?Ram Golf have created something really good here. The FX77s have strong lofts and a lot of offset so you really feel like the club is going to work for and help you, but they have a thin enough top line to make you feel like you are still using players’ clubs. that’s what I got on the subject. Anybody have on course experience with any of these they want to share ??

They are also great for players with slower swing speeds as they can help with higher launch, which these golfers can struggle with, especially in longer irons. What brand produces the best irons for high handicappers? A: The FX irons feature a cast stainless steel body that does not have the adjustable properties of a forged construction iron. Ram Golf recommends against adjusting the loft or lie angle by more than 1 degree, as any adjustment beyond this or repeated bending of the hosel could result in damage to the club(s).Unsurprisingly, most PGA Tour pros don’t opt for game-improvement irons. As we covered earlier, the sort of irons are best suited for mid-handicap golfers looking to – quite literally – improve their game. These irons are perfect for a player who wants something that looks good, and goes forever, but doesn’t break the bank. Do you want something that is draw bias? There are so many models out there to help with slice correction, it would be silly not to take a look if you see your ball disappearing into the right trees too often. A closed face and draw bias tungsten weighting can get you hitting straighter shots in no time at all. Ram Golf has rebranded itself as a direct-to-consumer brand and introduced the FX77 Irons set, which is designed to provide exceptional playability, sound, and feel at an affordable price. These game improvement irons are geared towards offering maximum forgiveness and consistency, making them an excellent choice for golfers looking to upgrade their existing set. RAM GOLF FX77 IRON Technology and Features The ability to get the ball in the air practically every time and moving towards the hole is exactly what loads of higher handicap golfers need and if you can get past how big these irons are, they will definitely improve your scores.

These type of irons are ideal if you’re a beginner or high handicap golfer. Typically, if you’re shooting above 85 or only occasionally hitting a shot in the sweet spot then they’re also the go-to. Handicap-wise, mid-to low handicappers will benefit most from these clubs. And as we know, the average handicap is between 14 and 20, hence why they’re so popular on the shelves! Affordable golf irons don’t have to sacrifice quality and performance. With top brands like Callaway, Ram Golf, Wilson, Takomo, and Cobra offering budget-friendly options in 2023, there are plenty of options for golfers looking to save money while still improving their game. The Ram Golf FX77 Irons are priced competitively as a direct-to-consumer product, offering exceptional value for the quality and performance they provide. FAQs They are also great for players with slower swing speeds as they can help with higher launch, which these golfers can struggle with, especially in longer irons. What brand produce the best golf irons for beginners?

RAM GOLF FX77 IRON Performance

The Ram Golf FX77 Irons offer consistent distance gapping throughout the set, ensuring optimal launch and spin characteristics for each club. This consistency allows golfers to more easily determine which club to use for each shot. im leaning towards the Heywood despite it being the most expensive of the bunch but I am seriously considering the RAM - I don’t care how much my buddies make fun of me for it. I mean Tom Watson was a RAM guy. 🙂 Don’t forget about the shaft, either. Getting the correct steel shaft or graphite shaft can help dial in your spin, launch angle and can also give you some extra distance. Having a club fitting or trying different options with your local pro can really improve the performance of your new irons. Best Golf Irons For Beginners 2023: FAQ’s What type of irons suit beginner golfers?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop