Osprey Europe Men's Talon 18 Hiking Pack

Osprey Europe Men's Talon 18 Hiking Pack

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The day before the float trip started, I carried the Talon 18 with up to about 15 pounds inside it on a dayhike of roughly 27 miles, with 3,200 feet of uphill and downhill, on the upper stretch of the Middle Fork Salmon River Trail from Boundary Creek to Indian Creek (where I met up with the rest of my party). I also carried it with 10 to 12 pounds inside on a 10-mile dayhike with a couple of hill climbs and descents on the Middle Fork Salmon River Trail; and a steep, 2.4-mile, 1,200-foot hike to Johnson Point above the Middle Fork. All of the hikes were in warm, dry July conditions, with highs in the 80s Fahrenheit, although I got rained on for about an hour during a thunderstorm on the 27-miler and for 30 minutes on the 10-miler. My wife also carried it with about 10 pounds inside on a 13-mile, 4,200-foot, partly off-trail dayhike of Thompson Peak in Idaho’s Sawtooth Mountains. Osprey Talon 18 harness There are however some methods that you can use to determine a product’s quality without needing to physically have it. Gender-specific sizing and superior fit for efficient and ultimately safer movement in the mountains.

Finance is subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. Performance Cycling Limited FRN: 720557 trading as Tredz are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker not a lender – credit is subject to status and affordability and is provided by Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC. Terms & Conditions Apply. The downside to buying online is that you can’t actually get hold of the product to try it out first.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop