Crockpot Multi-Cooker| Programmable Slow Cooker, Saute, Roaster & Food Steamer | 5.6L (6-7 People) | Removable Bowl | Energy Efficient | Stainless Steel [CSC024]

£32.495
FREE Shipping

Crockpot Multi-Cooker| Programmable Slow Cooker, Saute, Roaster & Food Steamer | 5.6L (6-7 People) | Removable Bowl | Energy Efficient | Stainless Steel [CSC024]

RRP: £64.99
Price: £32.495
£32.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My only niggle is that I’d like a pot durable enough to throw in the dishwasher every time without being concerned I might be shortening its lifespan. When cookers are this good and as easy to use, you might find yourself using your hob only at the weekend. Verdict The slow-cooking function means you have a huge amount of flexibility over how you cook and when food is ready, too. All this combined with a generous capacity makes it ideal for families, batch-cooking and busy households. This level of clarity may sound like a no-brainer, but given that multi-cooker buttons can go crazy with colours, symbols and toggling functions, the relative ease of setting a cooker can’t be underestimated during a busy morning. The sizes I’ve covered so far only indicate the capacity of each slow cooker. To understand the size of the entire appliance, you’ll need to look at the dimensions, which vary by brand. She told me, “Six quarts is ideal for a household of four. Never buy less than four quarts. Most slow cooker meals are great for leftovers, so don’t get one that’s too small. Plus, it takes a while to cook in a slow cooker, so it’s more efficient and cost-effective to cook in larger batches.”

Are you wondering how many servings you can get out of a 1-quart slow cooker? Will a 3-quart model suffice for a family of four?Still, you’ll need to lift it when washing and storing. So, it makes sense to buy a slow cooker that you can lift and maneuver easily.

All the recipes cooked under pressure also require time for this pressure to release, so in this case, it took about 10 minutes before I could open the lid, meaning the 10-minute soup actually took 25 minutes before it was ready. The soup itself was an ideal consistency – the pieces of onion were soft but not mushy. To make enough food for everyone in your home, you must have a large enough slow cooker to accommodate the required number of servings.

În presă

Think about everyone that frequently eats under your roof, including family and friends. Are you often preparing meals for just yourself? Do you have five or more people to feed? Or are you the go-to chef in your neighborhood? If you’re single and don’t often entertain large groups, consider a small slow cooker with a 3- to 4-quart capacity. However, if you have a family of four (or more), you’ll need at least 5 or 6 quarts. With a 5.6 litre capacity, the bowl is plenty big enough to cook meals for families and dinner parties, as well as batch cook to prep for the week ahead. I liked the multiple options the cooker has to customise this dish – I could have extended the cooking time, pressure or temperature to customise the recipe, or used the delay timer so it would be ready later on. Again, it took about five minutes for pressure to build and the same to release. The chilli was rich and flavourful, with no burnt chunks of meat or dry beans.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop