My Daily Dua / Muslim Prayer Book: Journal with Inspirational Islamic Quotes (Islamic Lights)

£3.495
FREE Shipping

My Daily Dua / Muslim Prayer Book: Journal with Inspirational Islamic Quotes (Islamic Lights)

RRP: £6.99
Price: £3.495
£3.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Dear sister, you are an embodiment of loveliness and care! A big Happy Birthday to you! May Allah grants all your aspirations and wishes! As you celebrate another year, may your faith grow stronger and your path be illuminated by Allah’s blessings. 🕌🌟🎂 As you celebrate another year of life, I am grateful to Allah for the gift of your friendship. May He bless you with abundant love, joy, and strength. Happy birthday, my dear friend! 🎂🌹🙏” On your birthday, I pray for your better health and happiness in your life. You are the woman who is tolerating me for many years. You have made my life beautiful and meaningful, Happy Birthday to you dear. Happy birthday my favorite person. Sending my prayers and asking for blessings from Allah. May Allah bless you dear

May Allah’s light guide your path, His love fill your heart, and His blessings shower upon you on this special day. 🌙🎉🙏 I pray that Allah’s loving and soothing hand will touch your life now that you are passing another year of your life. May you feel His love on your special day. Happy Birthday! Guilt is a gift from ALLAH warning you that what you are doing is violating your soul. – Nauman Ali Khan. May the Almighty Allah continue to bless you every day of your life. Happy Birthday, my dear mother! Happy birthday mom. You are the best mother in this world! You are the most loving and caring mother anyone could ask for. I am so blessed to have a sweet mom like you in my life.

I can never thank you enough for what you so profusely gave me all those years. May Allah bless you with peace and happiness. Happy Birthday to you brother! My brother, you have always been a great inspiration to me! May Allah always lead you on the right path and guide you to good deeds. Happy Birthday! Over 151,000 people die in this world every day, I thank Allah for still giving me some more time to fix my Akhirah… As you turn another year older, may Allah’s blessings surround you and may your life be a reflection of His divine grace. 🕌🎉🌸 Sending lots of love and good wishes to the most beautiful wife in the world, I love you so much, honey. Today is the best day, because it’s your birthday, Happy Birthday to you.

May Allah bless you with total integrity and greatness in life. May all you wish for in life come true as soon as possible. Happy Birthday!Allah has truly blessed me by making you my father. I always pray to him for better days. Happy birthday, Dad. May Allah bless you, always. Islamic birthday wishes for a friend not only express our love and appreciation but also serve as a reminder of our shared faith and values. Here are heartfelt Islamic birthday wishes to make your friend’s special day even more memorable: Dear Friend! May Allah bless you with endless moments of love on this special day of yours; this is my prayer for you for today and every day. I love you! Happy Birthday! I am thankful to Almighty Allah for giving me a beautiful sister like you. Today is a very special day for the family, because it’s your birthday. You are about to turn 10 today, Happy Birthday to you dear. Let the little eyes see only the beautiful, let the path of great successes and victories spread out for the little legs.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop