Moroccanoil Colour Depositing Hair Mask

Moroccanoil Colour Depositing Hair Mask

RRP: £28.85
Price: £14.425
£14.425 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For full disclosure: I did leave it much on longer than the advised time of 5-7 minutes, but I just wasn’t seeing as much development as I would have liked. Whilst I was rinsing it out my hair felt so soft and really luxurious and the colour pay-off is phenomenal. I was a dark/mousy blonde prior to trialling this colour, so it felt like a more natural transition to go for copper instead. I'm no stranger to home-dye kits, but I found this one a bit of a struggle simply because my hair is so thick and long.

We recommend Aquamarine, Hibiscus, Champagne, Platinum, and Rose Gold for light blonde to medium blonde hair, while Cocoa and Bordeaux should be reserved for light brown to dark brown hair. This mask feels very nourishing, but I fear the colour was too similar to what I had originally, so I couldn’t see a major difference. Please use my personal data to send and serve me the latest deals and personalized ads and promotional offers. I ended up leaving it on for about 20-25 minutes as the 5-7min just didn’t feel like enough time for the colour to fully marinate.AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PROPOXYTETRAMETHYL PIPERDINYL DIMETHICONE, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, BIS-HYDROXY/METHOXY AMODIMETHICONE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, ALGIN, ARGININE, ASPARTIC ACID, GLYCINE, ALANINE, SERINE, VALINE, ISOLEUCINE, PROLINE, THREONINE, HISTIDINE, PHENYLALANINE, CHITOSAN, CITRIC ACID, ACETIC ACID, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, PANTHENOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, C11-15 PARETH-7, C12-13 PARETH-9, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-70, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, DISODIUM EDTA, QUATERNIUM-87, PCA, SODIUM PCA, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, TRIDECETH-6, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CHLORPHENESIN, SODIUM ACETATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM LACTATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 56059 (BASIC BLUE 99), BASIC ORANGE 31, BASIC RED 51, CI 42520 (BASIC VIOLET 2), CI 12719 (BASIC YELLOW 57), ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL. If you see me looking like a member of the Powerpuff girls in the next few weeks, mind your business please! How long your colour lasts for depends on both your shade and your hair, as well as how often you wash it. Although it does look like it evened out the tone, for a softer and glossier platinum blonde finish.

Individual results will vary and depend on the starting condition and shade of hair; see the FAQ section of this page for details. Part of the Color Depositing Mask Collection, this pigment-free mask can also be mixed with other Color Depositing Mask shades to customize color or create pastel hues. Chances are you'll have heard of the Moroccanoil Color Depositing Mask, and their power to deliver big colour results while still leaving the hair feeling soft and nourished. The Color Depositing Masks are suitable for any hair type, however different shades are better suited to different hair colours.Available in a range of curated shades, this easy-to-use mask makes it possible to experiment with fashion shades, enhance vibrancy and dimension or extend color between salon visits. Since having my hair lifted to a super light blonde, it has definitely been on the drier side and lightweight hydration is key for keeping my hair healthy, so the fact that this is a colour and a mask was a huge win and my hair felt super soft after use. The semi permanent colour depositing formula offers a strong colour pay-off, without the long-term commitment, as well as having the benefits of a deep conditioning mask.

Unlike other hair colour products, my hair was left in great condition – it wasn't left dry or brittle but soft and nourished, just like it is after I use any of Moroccanoil's products. We decided to put the Colour Depositing Masks to the test to see whether they really do offer intense colour as well as nourishment and these were the results. It is super easy to apply like a conditioning mask - comb through clean, towel dried hair and leave for 5-7 minutes. Start by choosing a small piece of hair to test, ideally one that’s mostly hidden when your hair is styled normally.The masks are probably just adhered to soap scum, and your go-to shower cleaning products should take them out. I had previously bleached it slightly to lift the colour, but I was bored so though I would give this colour ago. For the best colour payoff, the Aquamarine, Hibiscus, Champagne, Platinum and Rose Gold are best on light to medium hair colours, whereas the Cocoa and Bordeaux work better on darker hair. I've always wanted to try the pastel colour hair trend, especially as I've dyed my hair pretty much every colour under the sun over the years, except this one.

To hit reset and expedite the color washout process, visit a Moroccanoil salon and consult with your stylist. I like to play around with colour quite a bit so feel confident dying my own hair, but anyone could do it.Usually, adding colour to your hair is a really damaging process but this felt like a regular hair mask so next time I want to trial another colour for my hair I will definitely go for a colour depositing mask to test it out. First time I mixed with a conditioner to test the shade strength and applied all over which gave a nice subtle lilac wash that faded quickly in a couple of shampoos. AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PROPOXYTETRAMETHYL PIPERDINYL DIMETHICONE, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, BIS-HYDROXY/METHOXY AMODIMETHICONE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, ALGIN, ARGININE, ASPARTIC ACID, GLYCINE, ALANINE, SERINE, VALINE, ISOLEUCINE, PROLINE, THREONINE, HISTIDINE, PHENYLALANINE, CHITOSAN, CITRIC ACID, ACETIC ACID, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, PANTHENOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, C11-15 PARETH-7, C12-13 PARETH-9, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-70, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, DISODIUM EDTA, QUATERNIUM-87, PCA, SODIUM PCA, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, TRIDECETH-6, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CHLORPHENESIN, SODIUM ACETATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM LACTATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HC BLUE NO.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop