DanTDM: Trayaurus and the Enchanted Crystal

DanTDM: Trayaurus and the Enchanted Crystal

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Ebooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook). the enchanted crystal is an amazing book i rated it 5 stars because there is a lot of excitement and thrilling adventures in it and it is a comic so there is a lot of pictures and it is fiction and it is just a good book. DanTDM brings his favourite characters Trayaurus and Grim to life as they race against time to save humanity from the evil Denton in this epic graphic novel.

My son absolutely loves this book, it's a great book if you love looking at illustrations while reading, the book is good value for money and it's a very compelling book to read especially if you follow DanTDM. He has over 8 billion views on these videos in total, which makes him one of the most-watched channels on the whole of YouTube! While he has a platform that rivals the biggest social media stars in the world, he is so much more than that. dantdm and trayaurus found a crystal that his evil twin wants to get, dantdm then adventures to find all of the crystals he finds pigs that can talk he then realises that the pig has a piece of the crystal on a necklace around his neck.With their dazzling illustrations, fast-paced stories, and unforgettable characters, graphic novels have it all! When he found it, he switched out the school readers for something he was interested in, and managed to read the book unassisted in a week. From the mind of one of the most popular YouTubers of all time, DanTDM, comes a graphic novel adventure that reimagines the Minecraft-style worlds and characters he's created like you've never seen them before.

There’s a chill in the air and the wind is picking up, which means it’s the perfect time for young readers to cozy up with a brand new book. My son asked for this a while back but I (wrongly) assumed it would be the usual tosh written by a celebrity trying to cash in on their fame. Word reaches DanTDM and Trayaurus that other pieces of crystal have been recovered - a group of pigs have harnessed the crystals' power to enable them to talk. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.To access you ebook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose. Bought this because the kids are into graphic novels and watch DanTDM on YouTube at their dad's house. From being woken at 6am (thanks Dan) to be asked if he can watch Dan TDM to it being the first thing he asks when getting home from school, Dan and his channel was driving me insane.

The graphic novel will feature all of DanTDM’s best-loved characters as DanTDM and Dr Trayaurus race against time to prevent their archenemy Denton from gaining possession of an enchanted crystal that has the power to wipe out humanity.All is forgiven, however, as my son read this book cover to cover over the weekend, turning to the book after football and even after lights out. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. He has created a cloning machine and is producing a terrifying marauding army intent on hunting down the remaining crystals in his effort to become all-powerful.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop