Vaporesso FORZ TX80 VW Starter Kit with FORZ Tank 25 and Type-C Charger, Electronic Cigarette Box Mod Vape Kit, No e Liquid, No Nicotine (Brick Black)

£15.495
FREE Shipping

Vaporesso FORZ TX80 VW Starter Kit with FORZ Tank 25 and Type-C Charger, Electronic Cigarette Box Mod Vape Kit, No e Liquid, No Nicotine (Brick Black)

RRP: £30.99
Price: £15.495
£15.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Again, the tool that was provided is also used to unscrew the ‘fill-base’ from the top, this is needed to be able to access the inner cage to take out the glass. The flavours seems good on the coils but I didn't get a great deal of time to have a good go on that. DIY Mode – Nested is VW (Soft, Normal and Hard), VT (SS, Ti, Ni, Custom Memory, Resistance lock/unlock), VV, Bypass and Super Player mode. This wouldn’t have been an issue had Vaporesso made it a 21700 mod, so instead you’re left with an underperforming mod for this particular coil. It all settled nicely and I reached in to press the fire button occasionally to check if I hadn’t drowned it.

It works like a dream with differences between single voltage steps being instantly recognised for the power being passed through the coils, resulting in a cool to warm vaping experience depending on voltage output.The FORZ TX80 VW has outstanding ergonomics and comfort thanks to the brushed metal and leather textures, and its tactile operating buttons make it a delight to use. The device is very ergonomic, it has round edges, feels very comfortable to hold and it is incredibly light. But with plans to branch out more they now bring you the toughest kit to date featuring extreme durability. Utilising a single 18650 battery, sold separately, the Vaporesso FORZ TX80 is sure to keep you vaping happy all day. I liked how it screwed in enough so it wouldn’t stick proud of the bottom which means the mod stands up on the rubber base.

The menu has plenty options for all users and to move between the different menus, use up and down buttons. I was surprised by this choice, especially as one of the included coils had an upper range of 80 watts. You’ll have access to classic Variable Wattage and Temperature Control, but the AXON chipset is also programmed with the intelligent F(t) mode that allows you to set up your perfect vape by altering temperature, ramp-up time and power. There's cut outs to see your liquid level but the rest of the tank has a rubber like protective layer.chipset ensures precise power output, rapid firing, and a host of intelligent features, while its compatibility with the extensive GTR coil series caters to a wide spectrum of vaping preferences, from MTL (Mouth-to-Lung) to DL (Direct-to-Lung) and everything in between. Featuring shockproof, waterproof and dustproof properties to a military classification, the 2ml FORZ 25 tank utilises a combined carbon fibre/rubber shield. For some reason Vaporesso have released a new GTR coil range for the FORZ tank, perhaps it’s down to the tanks waterproof design? The Vaporesso is a tough powerhouse that won’t let you down in terms of performance, flavour, or durability. brings F(t) mode that changes the output voltage and heating rate within a certain time, covering a wider temperature range to ensure the e-liquid is highly resolved to provide the original flavor and nicotine satisfaction.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop