C 9 Catering Anti Bacterial Cleaner and Sanitiser

C 9 Catering Anti Bacterial Cleaner and Sanitiser

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When you have someone in the house with an allergy to house dust mites, a steam cleaner is a really useful tool.

Piece Accessories: Powerful Handheld Steam Cleaner includes: Long Extended Hose, Round Brush Head, Bent Spray Cup, Funnel, Measuring Cup, Door and Window Brush Plate, Fabric Steam Tool, Towel Sleeve, Long Spray Nozzle. Java is a trademark or registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates in the US and other countries.Using the long brush attachment, I blasted the grout in my shower which was looking very sorry for itself. Professional Steam Cleaner: With a working temperature of up to 135℃ at most, the multi-purpose steam cleaner can kill the majority of bacteria without the need for aggressive, chemical cleaning agents. I then wiped around with a piece of kitchen towel and you can see from the photos how much cleaner it looks. Hard floors or carpets in upright mode, in hand-held mode; ovens, windows, upholstery, grouting, there are few limits to the awesome cleaning potential and with 7 dedicated accessories making light work of jobs, you’ll have time to spare! I opted for the squeegee and you simply press the edge from top to bottom with a small amount of steam and wipe the squeegee at the bottom.

As my house is in desperate need of some love, I made it my mission to put the 9-in-1 Steam Cleaner through its paces and use as many of the functions as possible. This lightweight little steam cleaner has been perfect for sterilising my children's bedding cleaning my shower grouting and even deep cleaning my hob. The Morphy Richards 9-in-1 Steam Cleaner gets a big thumbs up from me and I would definitely recommend it as anything that makes cleaning easier is a wonderful thing. Gun Bore Cleaner can be used to clean all pistol, rifle, and shotgun bores and penetrates deeply to remove carbon, powder, and lead fouling.I will say though that my carpets are 11 years old and in desperate need of replacement, the 9-in-1 isn’t designed to be a heavy duty carpet cleaner but it certainly freshens carpets up. In 1903, Frank August Hoppe mixed nine chemicals and created the world’s most effective gun cleaner. While I was there, I decided to do the same with the outside of the cooker hood which always seems to have a greasy, dusty residue on it when it hasn’t been cleaned for a few weeks. The tiles in the shower are cleaned regularly but I thought I would give the 9-in-1 a try to see how it worked. GT Sonic digital Ultrasonic Cleaner with a 9 litre tank and digital controls for the temperature and timer setting.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop