Ileach Cask Strength Peated Islay Single Malt Whisky 70 cl

Ileach Cask Strength Peated Islay Single Malt Whisky 70 cl

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The words “Cask Strength” stand out immediately given my penchant for tinkering, but there’s no mention of colouring or filtration… regardless, soon we’re in about it. Drinking outside is magic and on the night in question we started with a Maclean’s Nose calibrator and, after many drams of Tomatin CS, Glen Scotia Victoriana and The Ileach, decided Maclean’s Nose was to be the continuator. Ist ein lustiger Whisky, wer ein bisschen mit dem verdünnen experimentieren möchte oder ein paar günstige schwache Whiskys mit ihm selber blenden möchte ist hier richtig. In 2008 the Cask Strength version was named World Whisky of the Year runner up in Jim Murrays Whisky Bible (with 97 points). Tiene "cask strenght" (= el porcentaje de alcohol del whisky cuando sale del barril) y por lo tanto, una graduación alta de 58%.

The Man From Islay' - For centuries the stormy waters of the Atlantic Ocean has not only shaped the character of the people of Islay but also the character of their most famous malt whiskies. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The Illeach in contrast has a really approachable toffee sweetness mingled among the other more prominent notes - an aniseed ball floats in between smoky coastal saltiness and rich burnt sugar. Also sign me up for newsletters so I can get special offers, recommendations, and expert advice to my inbox! Interesting that you think it's Laphroaig, first time I tried it I thought Lagavulin , then Ardbeg and finally Laphroaig.V. (“Whiskybase”, “we” or “us”, company details below) offers a whisky enthusiasts online platform that provides its members access to the most comprehensive, transparent and trusted resource of whisky bottles and allows and stimulates its members to contribute information about whisky bottles to the platform (“Service”).

We may sell, license, transfer, assign or in any other way dispose of the Service (including Members) to any third party without any notification to you, e. In many ways this fine malt mirrors the character of the islay people - strong yet gentle, warm yet mellow but with a maturity beyond its years. Wer einen komplexen ausgereiften Whisky sucht ist hier aber definitiv falsch, aber wie ich schon in der Überschrift erwähnte, dafür ist er auch nicht abgefüllt worden, das ist nicht der (preisliche) Anspruch. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. We have an extensive selection of fine and rare single malts from Scotland’s most respected distilleries.We have the right to transfer, assign the license granted by you to us, or grant licenses and sublicenses to our licensees, or have and allow them granting sublicenses to licensees to any other parties. The Service has been prepared by us solely for information purposes to Members and the Service is based on information we consider reliable and we obtain the contents of the Service from a number of different third party sources (including Contributions), but we do not endorse, support, represent, warrant or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of the Services and any information therein. Without prejudice to the section Liability below, the Service may be temporarily unavailable during maintenance, updates, etc. Also für jeden der etwas Rauch mag und trotzdem nicht auf Sherry und Fruchtigkeit verzichten möchte kann ich zu diesem preisgünstigen Whisky wirklich nur eine klare Kaufempfehlung geben. Regardless of whether the Service offers the functionality to contribute, you are solely responsible and liable for any content and information that you create, upload, post, publish, link to, duplicate, transmit, record, display or otherwise make available on the Service or to other Members, such as chat messages, text messages, videos, audio, audio recordings, music, pictures, photographs, text and any other information or materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (“Contributions”).

It certainly ticks some boxes in presentation - nice paper on the box, simple yet premium presentation of label and a rich, golden hue in bottle. Without limiting the foregoing, the License does not include (a) the right to resell or use the Service commercially (unless explicitly allowed under the applicable subscription plan), (b) the right to make the Service publicly available or use for public display, (c) any downloading, duplicating, or copying, collection and use of any contents of the Services, e. For me, this is something that I’m likely to enjoy with friends who have not tried it rather than reach for it often on my own, because I prefer more complexity with my peat and most of the CS peat monsters I own (Cairdeas, QC, Amrut, Tempest, laimrig, Uigeadail) have more to offer. Your continued use of the Service after any such changes or updates take effect will constitute acknowledgement and (as applicable) acceptance of those changes or updates.These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. I said as much, and the reply was that the reviews below the bottle on Master of Malt said it was good, and he was game for it. Any new functionalities, tools and features shall be part of and governed by the Terms from the moment they are launched and/or available. My taste buds can usually bounce back from a peat monster, but I’d suggest you save this dram for the end of the night; it will burn your tongue off.

markjedi1 You mentionned Lagavulin and Laphroaig but although I only have a sip of the regular one, I would go for Bowmore myself. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.This bottle was opened at the Ontario Summit on May 23, is about 80% full and to my knowledge has been preserved with inert Gas since that time.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop