Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition (Nintendo Switch)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

WadeMcG I agree the music is one the reasona I love the classic gta series driving around blasting music and just relaxing. The trilogy was (quite rightly) panned but it sold really well and Rockstar even said it "significantly exceeded" expectations back in Feb.

As a gamer, you spend an awful lot of time waiting for things that you know are inevitable but which the companies responsible refuse to admit until the last minute. All three games are available on iOS and Android, and maintain the integrity of their original releases. Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition, if you want to use its full name, has made headlines today with the unveiling of its debut trailer and release details. They're obviously extremely different from the modern games, but they're also good fun in their own way. There were GTA games on the Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance, and Chinatown Wars was originally a DS exclusive… until it didn’t really sell that well and its touchscreen origins were quickly forgotten.

I really only want to play 3 and Vice City (I’ve never played San Andreas so I have no nostalgia for it like I do the others.

I've only played the opening mission(s) of San Andreas, and it fares a lot better, but I've hardly played that yet. Rockstar does not guarantee the availability of online features, such as in-game purchases, multiplayer, or downloadable content, at any time including at launch. Maybe I was lucky, but I believe you can enjoy the games just fine unless you are going out of your way to be upset in all honesty.So, we've made a very specific exception and asked PJ to redownload the trilogy to see how it compares to the GTA Switch ports he first played just over 18 months ago. If the funds have not yet been merged, you will have the option to do so during the purchase process. Edit: now that I think of it, Divinity II, Dragon Quest XI-S and the Bioshock collection also meet the criteria. I am also guessing Take Two Interactive might have pressured them because I am guessing a lot of Take Two games have sold well or decently on Switch.

The music made it feel alive like I was back in that time Era so many memories from those games I can't wait to play them on the go at work (on break ofcourse) or in bed when I don't feel like turning my TV on lol. That doesn’t mean I’m saying it’s definitely going to happen, or even that it’s likely, but the fact that it doesn’t seem impossible is very exciting in terms of both GTA 6 and Nintendo’s new console. Anyone else annoyed that it took these companies 5 years and 100 million consoles sold to realize that it's worth releasing games on Switch? Certain game features require Rockstar Social Club account registration, single-use serial code, or additional fees; such features are non-transferrable. I plan myself on getting the PS5 version at launch for that nice 4K 60FPS but i also plan on getting the Switch version as a nice present.But heck, if these games get the physical they deserve and complete on card, then even I'll snaffle one up!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop