Group Scat: The Collected Brown Stain, Vol.s 3 - 6 (Raw Scat Tales!)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Besides that, she was very submissive and wanted me to call her my "slave". I thought it odd at first, but it seemed to really turn her on, so with time I enjoyed our little role-play as well.

I keep visiting lots of online forums and chatrooms related to sex and lesbians, to meet like-minded people and find out more about myself. There, I met Martina. She's 9 years older than me and bored in her marriage, so while looking for a new rush she tried to find out how it would be with a woman.She looked around and whispered as she leaned in: "You have no idea... Last night, I gave myself a long nice shower in preparation for today, and I thought of our hot chats. And I just peed nicely on my hand and rubbed it all over my tits while I thought of you doing that to me. You know, like that one time." I nodded and remembered one of our chats, when we found out we both liked water sports. She sipped her espresso again. Martina couldn't or wouldn't masturbate by the computer, but made sure I got my fair share. She had a fetish for tits and was very proud of her own bust, which she classified as a 38 D. It seemed a bit much for me, especially since she said she was otherwise quite slender and kept her weight, but had a great "latina ass". But then, I'm just a 34 B, and I'm a sports hater. Some day we wanted to meet in person. We live about 200 km apart, it was summer and we were both curious. So we set up a date, a small town, about halfway between both of our homes. Martina was there before and suggested an icecream parlour by the market square. She gave me another description of herself, so I might recognize her. (We didn't feel comfortable sending photos at the time.) I just said she'd know it's me - that's how it is as a redhead, you'll get noticed.

What're we waiting for?" I asked Martina and looked deep into her eyes. She stared at me again, but followed my lead. I secretly took the spoon with me in my handbag. I smiled. "I think I know you better and more intimate than many others," I said. "That part of you belongs to me."I began caressing her breasts and said: "I can offer you a few other things you can feel, smell and taste." I blushed. "I don't like to shave, and they're so light most people don't even notice," I answered. "I love my hair." I paid at the counter while Martina already went outside, probably to have her top dry faster in the sun. When I followed her, the giggling girls were still at their table; it seemed we weren't taking quite as long as we thought. I went past their table and looked at them meaningfully while dropping the spoon there.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop