Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B Little Buddy 3800-BTU Indoor Safe Propane Heater, Medium

£29.995
FREE Shipping

Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B Little Buddy 3800-BTU Indoor Safe Propane Heater, Medium

RRP: £59.99
Price: £29.995
£29.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Little buddy’s radiant heating technology, like the sun, heats people and objects which in turn warm the surrounding space. That would be fine if after holding for 60 seconds it comes on, well 8 out of 10 times it does not come on.

The little buddies I've had are lucky to make an ice season before getting had to light and the just quitting. If you have measured temperature in Fahrenheit, calculate the required BTUs with this formula: (Cubic Feet x Temperature Increase x .Lighting the MH4B heater is quick, and easy, simply push and hold the ignition button and the integrated Piezo sparking mechanism will take care of the rest.

plus, little buddy is designed with safety in mind featuring an indoor-safe low oxygen safety shut-off (ods) and an accidental tip-over safety shut-off. The Little BuddyTM indoor safe propane heater is the latest evolution in compact portable heat for enjoyable comfort with safety in mind.

Equipped with a low-oxygen shut-off pilot system and accidental tip-over shutoff for indoor safety and one heat setting of 3,800 BTU/hr. With the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off, you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable outdoor safe heat. I know a lot of people that do run the heater through the night in confined spaces (with proper ventilation and a separate carbon monoxide detector) with no problem.

I prefer to only run my propane tent heaters for shorter periods of time while awake but, then again, I stay plenty warm even on cold winter nights in my 0° sleeping bag. Additionally, the included base takes up little space and the integrated handle makes this heater an easy one to transport. The negatives are the sensor for the automatic shut off is way too sensitive, if you dont have it pretty close to PERFECTLY flat it goes out which is a pain.The Little Buddy comes in a box roughly 11x11x11in and for the amount of heat it puts out, I was super impressed. Heater leads the way, and the little buddy indoor safe propane heater is the latest evolution in compact portable heat for enjoyable comfort. THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. With its low-oxygen shut-off and tip-over safety shut-off systems, this heater provides safe, reliable heat anytime, anywhere.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop