Twisted Kingdom: A Dark New Adult Romance (Royal Elite Book 3)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

But I don’t have to say it aloud. Aiden must’ve read it in my eyes. He really knows me more than I know myself. Briarwood: A hospital of sorts where troubled children are sent to help them tell the difference between fantasy and reality. Mostly occupied by females. Who was dead is alive now, the person who was supposed to love turns out to be a monster and the devil pursues to give safety and love. The author has smoothened the rough surfaces but before that this incredible series dumped dynamite among chapters. Queen of the Darkness: Dorothea SaDiablo, the High Priestess of the Territory called Hayll, slowly climbed the stairs to the large wooden platform. This book also sets up some of the next books in the series. I want to know more and find out who the rest of the horsemen will end up with and what is they mystery between Xander and Kim. I would almost think that Kim’s brother Kai is their son, but his age doesn’t add up. So I don’t know what is going on with them. I can’t wait to find out more.

Twisted Kingdom online free by Rina Kent - Novel80 Read Twisted Kingdom online free by Rina Kent - Novel80

I was always the shadow to her darkest desires and I thought I was fine with that. Turns out, I’m a selfish bastard who wants it all. Both her light and her darkness. Her best and her worst. Her everything.” He’s been a constant in my life since the beginning of the year, and now that he’s gone, it’s pure torture.” The girl who looks exactly like one of Silver and Kimberly’s dolls. The girl with golden blonde hair and sparkly blue eyes watching me with a frown. She’s wiping my face with a wet cotton cloth, but the more she wipes the more her expression falls.i still loved the characters and i reaaalllyyy can't wait to read Xander and Kim's book. their "relationship" is just full of mystery that i really wanna know why the hell Xander hates Kim! I have no problem with the plot because even though it is semi-clichèish I enjoyed the plot twists. I liked the characters but I occasionally do get annoyed with them. I also think that this should have been a duology not a trilogy. I think that some part of this book was unnecessary. I liked that this book has a psychological vibe in it (I won't discuss it here, just read it, you'll know what I mean). Overall a nice end to the trilogy, I liked this book the best because there were less question marks for me and I understood it more. Maybe one day if I'm rich I will get this book.

Loading interface - Goodreads

What seems like hours pass, and I still don’t have the energy to stand up, let alone take a closer look at my wound. My upper body slumps to the cold floor. The ground smells like the stables at my father’s friend’s house. this was a decent read and the writing was still good but the drama was a bit OTT for me and kind of all over the place and everything was kind of resolved pretty fast, especially when it came to the drama between Ethan (h's dad) and Jonathan (H's dad).

Run and I'll chase. Hide and I'll conquer. Time to make your move, sweetheart. Tropes in this book: sports, high school, bully, non-con/dub-con

Twisted Kingdom: A Dark High School Bully Romance: 3 (Royal

A moment later, he strides in our direction. He smiles at me so wide, I’m tempted to cut his face open. The only reason I don’t is because Elsa would hate me even more.Blood Male: a general term for all males of the Blood; also refers to any Blood male who doesn't wear any jewels The storyline is so interesting that I couldn't put the book down because there were so many secrets which made me read until I discovered them all. Hell: The Dark Realm; one of three Realms the Blood live in. Mostly occupied by the demon-dead and the cildru-dyathe, demon-dead children, who were murdered early in the lives in a violent fashion. Seatan is the Ruler here. Elsa finds herself surrounded by new and different characters in this book, which was a great surprise. I liked that a lot about the book as well as the fact that the rest of the horsemen, Kim and the Elsa’s rival Silver are returned. The relationship between Aiden and Elsa is scorchingly hot and steamy. Their passion is beautiful, all consuming, and violent at times. It’s like they can’t control themselves and can’t get enough of one another. This was a great series. I was excited and intrigued with Aiden's story because he seems really mysterious and dangerous when I read Cruel King. He was described as a guy with sociopathic behavior but when I read this I think the term should not be psychopath/sociopathic but cold and cruel. I think describing him as a psychopath/sociopath is a bit too much given that Aiden's personality in this book is not so severely cruel, I think?

Reddit I have a question about rina kents books!! [spoilers] - Reddit

When Aiden is in love he: If a kiss had a purpose, this one would be all about finding each other kisses Elsa like he is finding himself again. He doesn't see himself: For the rest of our lives, I want to be the only one who witnesses her breaking and support her through the storm. I want to be the one who soothes her ache when she needs soothing. The one who wipes her tears when they need wiping. The one who lifts her up when she needs lifting. I want to be there for her, full stop with any other girl because What I feel for you isn’t only love, obsession, or addiction. It’s all of those and more. Do you know what that means, sweetheart? It means I can’t live without you there's no one else who makes him feel that way. If Elsa is by his side it makes: Anything that involves having you by my side is the perfect plan him feel whole and he can't think of anything else: There hasn’t been a day where I haven’t thought about you. Every time I manage to sleep, I dream of you.

Twisted Kingdom: The Twisted Kingdom exists in the mind of the one who is "shattered". The land of insanity where the Blood remember who and what they used to be before their mind was shattered and they slipped into the Twisted Kingdom. — The inner landscape of the mind that the Blood call the Twisted Kingdom. Where a person goes when their mind is shattered. Soft light appears in the otherwise dark room, blinding me. I squint as the echo of footsteps comes closer. Tangled Webs: He laid his hand on the cover of his latest book, closed his eyes to shut out the world around him, and savored this new reality that was still so painfully sweet.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop