Sizzle Buddy BBQ Brush with Scraper - Stainless Steel BBQ Cleaning Brush - Safe, Durable, Heatproof Bristles - Easily Removes Grease & Food - No Scratch Cleaning BBQ Accessories - BBQ Cleaning Kit

£9.845
FREE Shipping

Sizzle Buddy BBQ Brush with Scraper - Stainless Steel BBQ Cleaning Brush - Safe, Durable, Heatproof Bristles - Easily Removes Grease & Food - No Scratch Cleaning BBQ Accessories - BBQ Cleaning Kit

RRP: £19.69
Price: £9.845
£9.845 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. This applies to all goods that are returned. I love my boot buddy and unfortunately it developed a fault. Without complaint, just a query, this was dealt with extremely swiftly, with fabulous communication and great professionalism from Angelo. Thanks so much! Great product, great company! A+

Buddy Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of Boot Buddy Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of

An absolute God send! With numerous pairs of football boots, trainers and wellies in this household, cleaning them off before being put away has never been easier! To return your product, you should mail your product to: THEBOOTBUDDY LTD, 39 Falcon Road, Battersea, SW11 2PH.We occasionally run offers on delivery costs where, for example, we will upgrade you to Express Delivery for the same cost as standard delivery. Please see "Express Delivery".

Buddy Brands Cleaning Products All Buddy Brands Cleaning Products

Fantastic product! It makes a thankless task of keeping your boots (and trainers, and gaitors, and ...) clean super easy, and dare I say it, a little fun. I had a slight issue, which was promptly resolved by customer service and I can't fault them on this. Recommended kit! A friend recommended this to me whilst we were on a walking trip. She knows I loathe mud and muddy footwear so thought a Boot Buddy would be prefect for me. She was correct! My husband has used it for his golf shoes, even though his club has an excellent boot cleaning area provided. Have given one to my daughter for the kids' scooter wheels! I own the boot buddy and the sizzle buddy. I had an issue with the replacement head for my sizzle buddy and Angelo at customer service sorted out my issue with no fuss at all.Water is not enough even for 1 muddy foot let alone a pair,while cleaning it splashes on you that muddy water. The boot buddies, especially are used often (rugby boots!!) but most recently for cleaning the wheels of the pushchair if we are unfortunate to have wheeled our way through a code brown! I wanted to express my sincere appreciation for Angelo's exceptional support in facilitating the replacement of my faulty Boot Buddy product. Angelo's responsiveness and commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction have been truly remarkable. Thanks to his assistance, the issue was resolved smoothly, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Kudos to Angelo for going above and beyond to make this process hassle-free and ensuring I can enjoy my Boot Buddy to the fullest. Great job, Angelo!

Best BBQ cleaning tools and products to keep your grill

A complete solution for cleaning your barbecue with minimal effort, water, and time. So good it will encourage you to bbq more often! Benefits of SizzleBuddy: The SizzleBuddy is the must-have item for anyone that has ever sweated over cleaning a greasy barbecue grill. Water reservoir containing 300ml of water so that your barbecue can be cleaned in-situ as opposed to in the house or making a mess in your garden/yard The SizzleBuddy is an all-in-one barbecue cleaning solution, combining tools to clean every part of your barbecue however big or small. No more taking your greasy grill inside or trying to fit it into a bowl, the SizzleBuddy lets you clean your barbecue where it is. Would definitely recommend a bootbuddy for all shoe cleaning needs. It's a permanent fixture in the boot of my car and kit bag!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop