Womanizer Duo Rabbit Vibrator, Clitoris Stimulator Sucker and Vibrator with 12 Intensity Levels and 12 Vibration Levels, Double Stimulation, red and Gold

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Womanizer Duo Rabbit Vibrator, Clitoris Stimulator Sucker and Vibrator with 12 Intensity Levels and 12 Vibration Levels, Double Stimulation, red and Gold

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There are several different types of vibrators. Many offer different speed and intensity settings, and some even offer different rhythms that you can control with a remote or an app on your phone. Everyone will find the mode which gives you the most pleasure. It's not just a min/max, it's a full range of sensations! Waterproof This flexible multi-vibrator can be bent into a wide variety of positions and adapted to your personal needs and preferences.

Womanizer Duo 2 Pleasure Air Toy - Black - Boots

The very definition of a 21st century sex toy, this wearable and wireless vibrator leverages modern technology to take your solo sessions to new heights. It delivers precise vibrations to the penis, perineum, and labia to truly elevate pleasure sensations. Furthermore, Tenuto 2 features big, accessible buttons for easy mode changes.In the lab, our experts also assessed each vibrator on its ease of use, design, battery life and instructions. Poco can also be shaped as a wearable, creating a hands-free experience for both solo and partner play. It's water-resistant making it easy to clean and safe for shower play. Life already consists of so many decisions, but you don’t have to make a decision here. This Womanizer toy fulfills all wishes thanks to the great features on a very high level.

Womanizer Duo 2 Honest Review | Customer Reviews 2023 Womanizer Duo 2 Honest Review | Customer Reviews 2023

Our panel loved the wireless remote control, which added an element of fun and made it easy to switch between the settings during use. It took a little manoeuvring to get in the right position, but once the fit was right, it was smiles all round. Testers loved the remote control feature here, which allowed their partner to adjust the settings. The compact, egg-shaped sex toy scored well when it came to performance too, with testers having a more intense orgasm. The small shape was also awkward to hold and didn't have as much pressure as I would have liked. There's nothing wrong with it, but I definitely enjoyed the other ones more." — Michelle, 24 The opening for this toy is smaller than the Satisfyer, which made it really great for more precise pinpointing (and would be a great choice if you want a toy that will be easier to maneuver for smaller or more hidden clitorises)." — Cameron, 25Looking for a toy which does it all? The Lelo Picobong Transformer is definitely worth the investment. It’s made of waterproof medical-grade silicone, however this one can be bent, curved and manipulated into a variety of shapes to hit you and your partner's pleasure spots. The flattened, curved end fits perfectly into the vagina and hugs the penis shaft during intercourse, providing deep and throbbing vibrations while it massages the clitoris. And all of this is controlled effortlessly by the handheld remote control. Hand your other half the remote and let them take control of your pleasure – there are seven different vibration modes and three speed settings to experiment with. We like that it can be used without the remote as a bullet during solo sessions, too. The vibrator has a bendable form along with two mind-blowing motors, 16 intensity levels and 8 pre-set patterns - there's also more available on the MysteryVibe app.

Suction Sex Toys That Absolutely Do Not Suck The Best Suction Sex Toys That Absolutely Do Not Suck

For me, sex toys are never embarrassing, so I don’t have such a high interest in aesthetics — I want a vibrator that’s going to get the job done. The exciting couple’s vibrator is waterproof so can join you in the shower or bathtub for fun times. I feel that the customer service aspect of an experience, along with a quality product, go hand in hand. My dealings with these lovely people leaves little to be desired in both aspects. I am deeply convinced that Womanizer is a company that cares about women and their needs, and really know how to go above and beyond the expectation. Can't recommend them enough!!! This was made even more enjoyable by the buttons, which (unlike on many bullet vibrators) are smooth to press and accessible, meaning this an ideal introduction to vibrators for first-time buyers. The internal portion of the toy was a little large and made it uncomfy going inside of me. You'll definitely need some good lube for this one, but it's worth it!" — Michelle, 24That said, Rossi was clear: The people at epi24 are not trying to make men obsolete in the bedroom. The Womanizer can easily be used with a partner, as well. She said, “Just because a woman could achieve an orgasm in less than sixty seconds with the Womanizer doesn’t mean you have to.” This divine toy offers 12 levels of intensity and 10 vibration patterns for sensational blended pleasure.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop