Fudge Professional Grooming Putty, Blow Dry Hair Styling Paste, 75 g

Fudge Professional Grooming Putty, Blow Dry Hair Styling Paste, 75 g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Despite the name, Fudge Blow Dry Putty can also be used on dry hair to finish and hold style in place. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. After purchasing Fudge Hair Putty (5 Hold) for as many years as I can remember I found earlier this year that the product had been discontinued by Fudge and replaced by Fudge Blow Dry Putty which I was reassured was exactly the same product but in a tube rather than a tub, upon receiving it I found that the consistency of the product has changed completely, the original putty was thick and like a 'putty' with an almond fragrance, this new product is extremely runny like a hand lotion (see photo), it has a different cheaper fragrance and does not hold your hair in the same way the original putty did, the original kept your hair styled all day with no residue this new product does not hold for a full day, although it leaves no residue you only need to put your hand in your hair and you style is lost immediately. Beauty Kick offers an extensive selection of cruelty-free, Vegan and organic up and coming brands to suit every beauty need.

com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). Ich benutz das Fudge Blow Dry als Schaumfestigerersatz, jedoch hätte ich mir mehr Halt erwartet beziehungsweise gewünscht. Fudge Blow Dry Hair Putty is the perfect sculpting tool for maximum moulding, you can even blow dry putty for that extra kick for greater volume, or for adding definition to curls, or texture to straight hair. Putty can be used for styling or finishing, and adds volume, body and bounce, leaving hair feeling smooth and soft. Offering a hold factor or 5 (out of 15), it gives just the right amount of flexibility and hold so your blow dry stays in place, but doesn't look stiff!Travel first class all the way with Fudge Blow Dry Putty, the ideal sculpting tool for maximum moulding. Perfect for adding volume to your hair you can work the putty into your hair as you blow dry or finish your hair with the product for medium hold.

I have also used it on some of my clients, with similar hair, and they have also been impressed with the results. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. thought I was getting the putty like the one in the tub as it has the same number on the product, but this is not putty its like a cream when you squeeze the container.Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. I have used Fudge products for many years, and have always been pleased with the results, but this new putty is really great, and works so well, especially on my very fine, and not to thick hair. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Offering professional quality, creative hair care, Fudge is your go-to brand for gravity defying styles, and colour boosting formulas. Runnier than the original, not as good in terms of hold as the original, it's a different smell (nothing wrong with it) but girlfriend loved the smell of the original and indifferent to this one.

Becoming a member gains you access to incredible offers on cosmetics, fragrances, hair care products, and more. When i first put this product in my thick hair,it was all sticky and heavy and i didn't think it is going to work. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.It is medium hold and although I could do with it even stronger it does the job and doesn't dry out the hair. The putty contains conditioning agents that lock in moisture and will leave your hair feeling soft and smooth. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop