Ikea KARLBY worktop, 186x3.8 cm, oak/veneer

Ikea KARLBY worktop, 186x3.8 cm, oak/veneer

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I considered other drawers/units from IKEA, but the ALEX units met all my criteria and provided a lot of storage. It’s a big upgrade from my old clunky L-shaped hutch desk, and this setup gives me more space, which makes it more relaxing to sit at.” Flexible ALEX Drawers Bedroom Desk Setup

There weren’t any other options I had considered other than ALEX. It’s used very often online, and I think that’s because it’s both aesthetically pleasing and functional. We spoke with many WFH creators around the world, and here are the top five reasons why they chose these storage units for their home offices. Later I added an ALEX monitor stand, as my original monitors weren’t height adjustable, and also a few additional drawers to the desk setup.So essentially, by buying second-hand, I was able to get everything for about 10% of its original cost.” IKEA Workstation with Two Screens and Custom Loop PC Quality– Ikea kitchen counter tops are better quality than most of the desk table tops, but be careful if wanting to use with monitors or camera clamps.

Here’s a list of all my specs and peripherals. The keyboard has HyperX Pudding keycaps and a Huanuo Dual Monitor Gas Spring Mount.” IKEA ALEX Two-Desk Setup I had to drill a few holes in the SÄLJAN worktop to facilitate the tidy management of cables, and I used rubber grommets in those holes to keep it looking clean. I browsed the Internet for some desk setup inspiration and came across various IKEA-based desks that were affordable and looked good at the same time. The IKEA ALEX drawers desk was the perfect solution, as it has a very wide work surface. Credit: Chewbacca319 My desk consists of IKEA LINNMON (200×60 cm) with IKEA ALEX drawers and IKEA BESTA units on the side (3×60×42 cm).I also considered getting a stand-up desk, but I wanted something sturdy enough to hold my 34″ & 27″ monitors. I chose the ALEX drawers because their flat tops and bottoms make it easy to keep things level without needing to buy additional legs. However, I was not fond of the idea of an additional leg in the middle, as I felt it would get in the way and ruin the aesthetic. Credit: These-Flan-9679

I had to replace the tabletop as the weight of my microphone clamp and monitor arm were too heavy for the desk material. I replaced it with a solid wood kitchen counter from the DIY store. I repurposed an old Ethan Allen harvest table as my desk. I cut and refinished it to give it a new look.

ALEX units are well-built and easy to assemble. The instructions are easy to follow, the drawers can tolerate minor assembly flaws and remain sturdy. One of them is used for the main desk where the monitors and PC sit, and the other runs along the wall to the left. Recently, I got a Flexispot E7 frame to convert the main desk into a sit/stand desk, and I’m loving it!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop