MR.SIGA Professional Microfibre Mop for Hardwood, Laminate, Tile Floor Cleaning, Stainless Steel Telescopic Handle - 3 Reusable Microfibre Cloths and 1 Dirt Removal Scrubber included

£13.495
FREE Shipping

MR.SIGA Professional Microfibre Mop for Hardwood, Laminate, Tile Floor Cleaning, Stainless Steel Telescopic Handle - 3 Reusable Microfibre Cloths and 1 Dirt Removal Scrubber included

RRP: £26.99
Price: £13.495
£13.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Professionally made, quality mops directly manufactured from our factory to meet your business or home needs! We're not just any suppliers; we are the go-to household cleaning products suppliers that have been in this dustry for over 25 years! As a 25 years household cleaning tools manufacturer, MR SIGA only offer quality residential cleaning products for our clients. Our products like mops, dusters, or floor brushes, broom and dustpan set, window cleaners, and vacuum cleaners are all made from our own factory. Siga Professional Microfiber Mop is a reliable mop that offers excellent cleaning for tough dirt and grime.

The sponge absorbs the water when mop, the floors will dry in minutes instead of the half hour wait you get from other mops. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . The thick mop head paired with the soft pad provides a gentle but tough clean to tackle fine dust and sticky grime.This mop comes with three double sided reusable microfiber mops suitable for both wet and dry mopping. inch large surface microfiber mop head covers more area while cleaning, which provides effective cleaning and save you half cleaning time. According to these reviews, the clips can come loose which causes the mop pads to slide off the base. A alça ergonômica do gatilho oferece um pick up e hold confortável, limpa o piso sem ter que se curvar. The best part of our microfiber mop is that it's made of industrial grade, and is able to function and work even in the harshest conditions.

Impressive Cleaning 5 I gave this mop a test for both wet and dry mopping on my laminate and vinyl flooring. Although I didn’t have any issues with the pad placement, some reviewers find that it doesn’t always stay on the mop during cleaning. Whether you need residential cleaning supplies or bulk cleaning products, our products wholesalers are here to supply all your cleaning essentials in bulk. Whether you're running a residential cleaning products business or in a commercial cleaning industry, Mr.So I find that the blue microfiber cloth offered a lot of versatility for cleaning any type of mess on my hard floor.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop