Nature's Variety Meat Boost Complete Dry Food Free Range Chicken for Adult Dogs - 1.5 Kg

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Nature's Variety Meat Boost Complete Dry Food Free Range Chicken for Adult Dogs - 1.5 Kg

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Nature’s Variety Meat Boost is a 100% natural grain free food, and contains no artificial flavours, colours, or preservatives. The main ingredient in our gently-baked high meat bites is quality, deboned Norwegian Salmon, with a nutrient-rich blend of vegetables, fruits and botanicals. All of our complete and balanced recipes are veterinary approved and made to PFMA and FEDIAF guidelines. Unfortunately, the vast majority of dog foods contain synthetic vitamins, as is the case here (words that end in 'ide' or 'ate' indicate that the food contains salt forms, which are synthetic). This doesn't seem to bother most people, but I won't give my dog anything with them in, though this means choice is very limited. If I was forced to feed something containing them, I would look for a brand with as few additives as possible – and this food does contain some particulartly contentious ones. Whilst it's a fact that a lot of our food has added synthetic vitamins and minerals, we don't eat the same food for every meal - unlike dogs - and I am convinced that the cumulative effect over time is harmful to them, but not everyone would agree.

Meat Boost is a grain free dog food made with quality, natural ingredients with absolutely no artificial preservatives, colours or flavours. Carb-rich ingredients: includes all ingredients derived from grains, pseudo-grains, potatoes and other starchy root vegetables, sweet potato and legumes (except whole peas which are categorised under fruit and veg) except for isolated protein and extracted oils. Also includes fibre supplements. While the 'mixing bowl' composition is useful for knowing what went into the food, it doesn't always reflect what your dog is actually eating. This is because the processes that turn the ingredients into the finished pet food can significantly alter the relative weights of the ingredients.Meat Boost is the pinnacle of dry dog food. We've combined nutritious high meat bites (the kibble) with our revolutionary freeze dried pieces of real meat (the boost). It's a complete and balanced meal for your dog that's big on taste. Meat Boost is the pinnacle of dry dog food. We've combined our revolutionary freeze dried pieces of real meat (the boost) with our nutritious high meat kibble bites. It's a complete, balanced meal for your dog that's big on taste. Vitamin A 25000 IU; vitamin D3 1700 IU; vitamin E 390 mg; vitamin C 330 mg; iron(II) sulphate monohydrate 248 mg (Fe: 81 mg); potassium iodide 1.8 mg (I: 1.4 mg); copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate 31 mg (Cu: 8.4 mg); manganous sulphate monohydrate 117 mg (Mn: 38 mg); zinc sulphate monohydrate 345 mg (Zn: 122 mg); sodium selenite 0.23 mg (Se: 0.10 mg). Each dog is unique and daily amounts should be adapted to your dog’ body condition, level of activity and appetite. Daily exercise is recommended to keep your dog in a good physical condition.

For this reason we've calculated the approximate 'as fed' percentages for the main ingredient categories in the finished product. https://canineindia.in/blogs/canine-india-blog/why-synthetic-supplements-are-harmful-for-your-pet-and-how-to-replace-themMeat Boost is a grain free dog food made with only quality natural ingredients with absolutely no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop