Heart of Stone (The Stone Series Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Kroll, Justin (March 8, 2022). "Sophie Okonedo, Matthias Schweighöfer, Jing Lusi And Paul Ready Round Out Cast Heart Of Stone Starring Gal Gadot For Netflix & Skydance". Deadline Hollywood. Archived from the original on May 31, 2022 . Retrieved March 8, 2022. Ella listened to her friend and colleague's laughter follow her through the hall and into the historic mansion's stately ballroom, which now housed an impressive collection of paintings, antique furniture, and historic objets d'art. She'd worked for the assistant curator for more than two years now, and Bea knew her well enough to understand that when Ella said she hated crowds and that making small talk with strangers gave her hives, she wasn't kidding. She made a concerted effort to keep Stanley in her vision, but the man seemed more amused by her tactics than inclined to play along with her. He stood where he was until she drew even with him; then with a speed she hadn't anticipated, his hand darted out and grabbed her arm. He jerked her to a stop, nearly upsetting her balance. Five minutes after the last guest of the Friday evening fund-raising gala had exited the front doors of Georgia House, the historic building that housed the main museum gallery, Ella gave in to the pressure she'd felt building all through the evening. She rolled her eyes, blew a raspberry, and thumbed her nose simultaneously. It was childish of her, but satisfying.

Heart of Stone (The Stone Series: A Billionaire Romance)

With people all around her, she could never predict what might happen, and the constant tension of holding on to her self-control made her head pound and her nerves fray. Being an antisocial hermit just made life easier. Continuing the story of Alexander and Krystina, this sees them both dealing with several years of marriage and the obstacles to overcome. With Krystina trying to become pregnant, this is set in real-time, as they both face the pandemic’s effects. Feeling trapped by Alexander, Krystina learns that there are things going on with the foundation. What exactly is going on, will Krystina ever become pregnant, and how will things come to pass as they hope for a wishing stone?

Most days, things went perfectly smoothly. It was only at times like this, when she had to deal with a special event and potential donors, that Ella ended her day feeling as if she'd been dragged behind a car over a field of broken glass. For some people, Ella knew, shyness made interacting with strangers an uncomfortable and embarrassing experience, but Ella wasn't shy; she was terrified. Crowds scared her—more than spiders, more than the threat of global war, more than the boogeyman. When Ella's guests had scattered, Bea waved her over and introduced her to both Dr. Maurice Lefavreau and one of the museum's greatest benefactors. Even with her mental shields still up from interacting with the tour group, something about Stanley had slipped through Ella's defenses and convinced her that this was a man she'd much prefer to keep at the greatest possible distance in the future.

The Stone Series | Dakota Willink

If anything, his fingers tightened, making Ella whimper involuntarily. "Oh, I don't think so, whore. I've got plans for you now. You're going to make a tasty little treat for—" Heart of Stone (12A)". BBFC. July 25, 2023. Archived from the original on July 25, 2023 . Retrieved July 25, 2023. Bea's dark gaze moved from Ella to Stanley, making note of the tiny details her keen eyes would never miss, like the way the man gripped Ella's arm, the disheveled wrinkles in her cardigan, and the bright red hue of Stanley's left ear.I thought I knew the man I committed myself to, but more questions continue to arise. I don’t know if Alexander is who he says he is.

Heart of Stone (The Stone Series Book 1) eBook : Willink

Her first series would go on to be translated into five different languages, and she is constantly being recognized for various awards. This acclaim has seen her become a bestselling novelist, and she also writes under the name of Marie Christy for several different projects. She is an outspoken member of the literary community, contributing to different outlets, such as the ‘Blunder Woman Productions’ project. The assistant museum director raised her eyebrows and pursed her lips. "The two of you certainly startled me," she said. "I knew you were out here, of course, Ella, but I was afraid you might have hurt yourself." Unfortunately, the hermit gig didn't pay much, and Ella was addicted to living indoors and eating regularly, so she had to work, which meant dealing with people on a daily basis. At the museum at least, most of the people she met were on their best behavior, and being surrounded by the art made the unwelcome company almost bearable. When she gave tours as a docent, she could concentrate on her speech and on the works she pointed out to visitors to the collection; when managing the gift shop, she could smile politely and use professionalism to keep people at bay. Ella liked to think the artist had seen him as she did—a fierce guardian, willing to battle evil on its own terms, determined to protect his charges against any harm. Development began in December 2020, when Gadot signed on to star. Harper and Netflix were confirmed to serve as director and distributor respectively the following month, with the rest of the cast being confirmed in early 2022. Filming took place in Europe from January to July of that year.And that wasn't even considering what other things might happen here in this place full of history and artifacts. Old things, especially old things full of talent and beauty, held power of their own, and they could be destroyed if she was so weak as to lose control. If she couldn't hang on, those same things could feed the madness.

Heart of Stone Series by D.H. Sidebottom - Goodreads Heart of Stone Series by D.H. Sidebottom - Goodreads

a b Fleming, Mike Jr. (December 2, 2020). "Skydance Media Sets Gal Gadot To Star In Heart Of Stone, Original Spy Franchise In Mold Of Mission: Impossible& 007". Deadline Hollywood. Archived from the original on December 29, 2020 . Retrieved December 2, 2020. He wasn't supposed to be there when I fell. I wasn't supposed to get lost in a sea of sapphire blue when he helped me up. And he wasn't supposed to be Alexander Stone, the New York billionaire real estate tycoon.She scratched absently at her arms beneath her embellished cardigan—her halfhearted nod to the event's formal dress code—and stepped out into the crisp night air. Pausing on the paving stones, she took a moment to savor the silence. The solitude. For the first time in hours, her nerves began to unwind. I admit I got a little bit of a scare from Mr. Stanley here," Ella said, her voice tight but determinedly cheerful. The last thing she wanted was some kind of nightmarish scene involving lodging a complaint about the lecher's behavior, or even worse, filing some sort of assault charge with the city police. "I didn't think there was anyone still here but you and me. He startled me."

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop