If You Sprinkle When You Tinkle be a Sweetie & Wipe The seatie! - Cute Bathroom Toilet Home Accessory Gift Plaque

£9.9
FREE Shipping

If You Sprinkle When You Tinkle be a Sweetie & Wipe The seatie! - Cute Bathroom Toilet Home Accessory Gift Plaque

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The humor comes in when you apply it to bathroom functions. While it doesn’t come right out and introduce bathroom-related words, that intention is definitely there behind those three short words. Call us immature, but it makes us giggle every time. Don’t Worry About What They Think The quote: “In the days of old, when knights were bold, and toilets weren’t invented, they’d drop their load, by the road, and ride away contented.” Portrait: Includes one 18 x 24 (in) 300dpi .jpg printfile. Resize or crop to 4 x 6 (in), 5 x 7 (in), 8 x 10 (in), 8.5 x 11 (in), 11 x 14 (in), 12 x 16 (in), 12 x 18 (in), 13 x 19 (in), 16 x 20 (in), 20 x 24 (in), 18 x 24 (in), 24 x 36 (in), 40 x 50 (cm), 50 x 70 (cm), A5, A4, A3, A2, A1, and more. Why we love it: This may be a little more appropriate in a bar or other adults-only establishment, but we think it’s hilarious without being out of line. In some cases of actual bathroom graffiti, one original bathroom artist writes, “Love one another.” Someone else comes along later and says, “Just not here.”

Why we love it: You can’t have too many Irish blessings in your life, and this one takes the throne — the porcelain throne, that is. It’s like one of those old Irish blessings you see everywhere, but with a bathroom-themed twist, making it the perfect way to dress up a bathroom stall. And while it does have that bathroom tone, this quote doesn’t get dirty or raunchy. As annoying as these rhymes are I fully appreciate that, although it has been proven that urine is sterile, people find wayward urine disgusting. However, I’ve noticed that, all to often, the offending urine on the toilet seat is not the product of errant drops or even a waning stream but rather the gradual cohesion of the tiny droplets that are generated both by the urine breaking the surface tension of the toilet water and the inconsistencies in the stream at the source (the pee pee hole). As you probably know, urination does not involve a steady stream but rather a series of rapid muscle contractions that link thousands of drops together. Like 30 years ago, my dear childhood friend had this displayed in her bathroom. I can actually hear her mother saying those words too. Her mom was quite prim and proper from what I remember too. Why we love it: This is another one of those quotes that reads very much like an actual inspirational quote. You may not head to the bathroom for life wisdom, but you’ll definitely gain a little from this quote. While it’s a bit funny, it also has some solid meaning behind it. Life is short, so spend it having fun. Another unique aspect of this bathroom wall quote is the repeated use of the words “life,” “waste” and “time.” Of course, the adult nature of this quote makes it better for a bar or similar adult-only venues. For All Your Bathroom Partition (and Bathroom Stall Poetry) Needs Why we love it: How do you pique the curiosity of a “Harry Potter” fan? Post this clever bathroom quote in one of your bathroom stalls to make patrons start wondering. Is the next stall special? Should I take a peek? Am I spending too much time pondering bathroom wall writings? If you get to this point, the answer is definitely “yes.”Twist on a classic: Some of the best examples of bathroom poetry take a twist on a classic, whether that’s a certain type of poem, an inspirational quote or an old Irish blessing. These clever sayings get an extra dose of humor because they mimic something serious or inspirational, but with a funny twist. Why we love it: This bathroom wall quote definitely goes straight for the potty humor, but it also disguises itself as a deep thought on the subject. The verbiage used in this quote takes on a poetry-like quality, adding to the contradicting ideas of poetic prose and fart jokes. It’s sure to be a hit in the men’s restroom. Express Lane

Refresh your bathroom with this modern farmhouse bathroom wall art printable! Printing your own wall art is an easy and affordable way to decorate fast and keep your home in style. Sadly, my childhood friend and her mother both have both passed away. So that’s why this simple bathroom saying is dear to my heart, funny how little things can leave such an impression. US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments. Bathroom theme: Another popular thread throughout the best bathroom quotes is an actual bathroom theme. While some we’ve seen get a little too raunchy, many subtly hint at bathroom activities, which makes them perfect, considering the setting. Another version of this quote that works just as well is, “If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie.” “Seatie” may not be a real word, but it adds a playful rhyming touch to this version. Shakespearean InspirationWhy we love it: Ah, irony at its best. While “moron” might be a bit harsh, this bathroom wall quote gets the point across. And since the writer is ironically calling himself a moron, we can look past the name-calling. It’s short, clever and a bit humorous. Mutual Satisfaction This bathroom quote is funny, but it also drives home a solid point: don’t get busy with a hook-up in the bathroom. No one wants to walk in on that. We’re all for love, just not that kind of love and definitely not in the bathroom. Harry Potty Humor We love this quote because it’s creative and humorous. You can make it even funnier by adding a very common name, such as Mike or Matt, right after “Listen.” Imagine the surprise when someone with that name sits down to use the facilities. Spread Love … Somewhere Else

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop