A Spanking Nurse: True Story

A Spanking Nurse: True Story

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Turning to Nurse Lewis, who was assisting the patient back to his bed, the Sister asked “Nurse Lewis, when you have finished assisting Mr Jenkins, please do help Nurse Taylor with her duties. You can decide what happens next, or even live out your own spanking fantasy with an ending of your dreams. If it still performs poorly, feel free to let me know and I'll see if I can optimize the compressed version more.

However, gay men apparently have very active imaginations in this area and I was given quite the “cook’s tour” my first week in the ER. The slight pain of her tender nipples, the silky smooth touch of the feather rubbing against her neck, and her lower body gyrating against the horse had her about ready to explode. Richards had watched the video over and over, his emotions went from anger to humor and back again at a frequent pace.Lyn frowned at the pain and shook her head from side to side, perhaps it had been the scant protection that she had, perhaps it was because the heat was now building in her bottom, or perhaps he was just spanking harder, but this was now as intense as she had ever felt a spanking.

Helen giggled, she had made much the same idle threats the first time she had been in the same position. The whole fantasy that had played out in her mind this whole week was now about to be a reality, she really wasn’t so sure that she wanted to go through with it anymore. Richards swept Lyn’s hair back and ran his finger over her ear, letting it ease down to her neck before sliding beneath her. Please be quiet, I haven’t finished talking,” Anne said sternly, although Jenny thought that there was a hint of a smile playing about the sister’s lips.

The butterflies went into overdrive in her stomach as she awaited his next move; the next move however, caught her completely by surprise. Lyn was flushed with embarrassment and once her skirt was up she moved her hands in front of her to try and protect her modesty, that plan was quickly altered as he demanded that she put her hands at her side.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop