Amazon Basics 100% Cotton Soft Pillow Cases With Zip, 4 Piece, White, 80 cm L x 50 cm W

£9.995
FREE Shipping

Amazon Basics 100% Cotton Soft Pillow Cases With Zip, 4 Piece, White, 80 cm L x 50 cm W

RRP: £19.99
Price: £9.995
£9.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Calling all DIY decorators!!! I promise decorating doesn’t have to be so overwhelming and time consuming. In my free on-demand decorating class I’ll teach you 3 easy steps to decorate any room in your home. >> Get instant access here. Final Step: Serge the edges (you don't need a serger for this) The pillowcase felt very cool to the touch, providing adequate breathability and airflow. Caring for the silk pillowcase also proved to be very easy, as it’s machine washable. While the Slip Silk Pillowcase may be more expensive than other options we tested, it’s worth it for those who want to spend a little more on a product that can help keep your skin and hair healthy. But since I'm a huge fan of mixing fabric patterns and toss pillows are a great way to do that, I had to figure out how to make a pillow cover to allow me to use my favorite fabrics and save the ol' budget. To assess durability and ease of care, I washed each pillow twice as instructed and slept on it to see how the texture held up. It was important that I saw little to no change in the texture of the pillowcase so I could determine how it might last over time.

My career began as beauty editor at WWD, and for over a decade, I’ve worked for publications like Allure, Coveteur, Vogue.com and more. Most recently, I was Violet Grey’s beauty director, where I led curation and product testing for the L.A.-based luxury beauty retailer and worked with top makeup, skincare and hair experts.I’ve been using a silk pillowcase for 8 years—ever since I first was introduced to the concept. Since then, I’ve considered it one of my beauty essentials and haven’t laid my head on a cotton pillowcase since. A pillow insert: I like to use 18 inch pillows. I know that sounds big, but they look the best on a sofa. While finding the right pillowcase is a highly personal endeavor, it's essential to choose one that's comfortable, durable, and protects your pillow from dirt, oils, and sweat. Optional)I highly recommend getting a self healing cutting mat and rotary cutter to make your cuts perfect. It will save you a ton of frustration and make your finished project perfect. Pin the zipper in place with a few pins and head over to your machine. Don't be scared. You'll be fine.

Now let's finish up this bad boy so your husband has a nice new place to drool when he falls asleep on the couch! -Which never happens around here but zippered pillow covers make all the difference in cleaning ease. Similar to the benefits of silk, satin can improve your hair and skin while you sleep. The two materials feel very similar, but satin is a vegan alternative while silk is produced from silkworms. The Kitsch 100% Satin Pillowcase is made with a polyester cotton blend and features a zipper closure to keep your pillow secure. After a month of use, these sheets held up well, with no pilling or imperfections evident after numerous washes. Considering the pillowcases’ buttery soft texture, eco-friendly construction, and impressive breathability, we think this pillowcase set is the best of the best and definitely worth its price tag. In addition to fiber, the fabric’s weave and thread count will also determine the texture and quality of your pillowcase. Despite some durability concerns in our lab tests, these pillowcases have held up after repeated use over the course of three months. Although the color faded a bit over time, the overall quality has remained consistent.Regarding color and print range, Slip had the largest selection of all the silk pillowcases that I tested (there are 23 colorways total). Plus, its care instructions are convenient and easy to follow. It can be laundered in the washer and dryer, whereas certain silk pillowcases, like Cozy Earth’s, have specific instructions to line dry.

When I slept on each pillowcase, I noted whether or not I had a restful night’s sleep and how my skin and hair looked the following day. My strands are long with a subtle wave pattern, and I usually don’t experience much frizz; however, static sometimes plays a part, and tangles can happen after tossing and turning. When testing, I evaluated each silk pillowcase while my hair was freshly washed and air-dried, and also on day 2 hair. Additionally, we found these pillowcases weren’t extremely breathable or cooling, but they didn’t feel overly stifling, either. We also loved how well they held up in the wash, as there were no visible signs of wear or imperfections. What’s more, the material even gets softer the more you wash it.Zippered pillow covers are so much easier than you think! Learn how to make a pillow cover and how to sew a zipper in it to make your DIY toss pillow covers easy to take on and off.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop