VGSION 316 Stainless Steel Thumb Screw for GoPro Hero 11/10/ 9/8/ Hero7/ Hero 6/ Hero 5/ Hero 4 (2 PCS Pack)

£9.71
FREE Shipping

VGSION 316 Stainless Steel Thumb Screw for GoPro Hero 11/10/ 9/8/ Hero7/ Hero 6/ Hero 5/ Hero 4 (2 PCS Pack)

RRP: £19.42
Price: £9.71
£9.71 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The standard thread on tripods is known as a 1/4-20 UNC thread. 1 That’s the one you find on the bottom of most cameras and on most tripod heads. And that’s the connection I’m focusing on here when I refer to a tripod mount. M5 (with standard thread pitch 0.8mm). This size and thread pitch is according to this Reddit thread.

Clamps like these are designed to be utilitarian and have a bunch of different connection options. The traditional stud will work in combination with the basic adapter, although I don’t like having the risk of it unscrewing and the alignment issues. There’s also some risk of obscuring some of the field of view at some shooting angles.

Whether you’re an action sports enthusiast, a vlogger, or simply someone who wants to capture life’s adventures, GoPro screw mounts are a versatile and essential accessory that can take your footage to the next level. Thumb screw is an essential equipment for a GoPro. It allows you to easily loosen or tighten the screws of your GoPro or your GoPro mount. You can also mount or unmount your cam with the help of some of the best thumbscrew sets in the market. GoPro screw mounts are a must-have accessory for any GoPro user, providing a secure and stable platform for capturing high-quality footage. With a wide range of mounting options available, including adhesive mounts, tripod mounts, and more, users can easily attach their GoPro camera to a variety of surfaces and capture footage from unique angles. Overall, GoPro screw mounts are versatile and can be used in a variety of settings, making them a must-have accessory for any GoPro user. #1: GoPro Aluminum Thumbscrew Set

I’ve yet to find one of these that I’m happy with. The problem I’ve run into is that some of these have too much tolerance in them. Put another way, they’re just a little too big for the clip, which means that the camera will wobble. And I’d strongly prefer machined aluminum over plastic. But I’m still looking for one I’m happy with, so I can’t recommend any of these right now. If you’ve found a good one, I’d love it if you let me know in the comments. Other AdaptersWhat we don’t like: This product is not compatible with GoPro Hero 5 wrist camera. Also, tightening the screw can be a bit of a hassle as no wrench is provided with the kit.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop