Comfort Zone Renight Cream - 60ml Box - Nourishing - Rich Texture - Organic Goji Berry - Tomato Extract - For Dehydrated and Stressed Skin - Suitable for Vegans - Natural Ingredients

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Comfort Zone Renight Cream - 60ml Box - Nourishing - Rich Texture - Organic Goji Berry - Tomato Extract - For Dehydrated and Stressed Skin - Suitable for Vegans - Natural Ingredients

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. Since it was a generous travel size (30 ml) it lasted me for about a month, enough to form an opinion on it.

Möchten Sie nie wieder aktuelle Trends, unsere exklusiven Angebote und neuen Produkte sowie Pflegetipps von Profis verpassen? Our goji cream is rich in amino acids and antioxidants from Certified Organic Goji Berries, pure plant oils from Hydrolyzed Tomato Extract, as well as coconut oil packed with anti-inflammatory agents. Highly Recommend I tried this as I was given a sample through a monthly beauty box, after one use I knew I had to purchase it. Face night cream with certified organic Goji berry oil, hydrolyzed tomato extract and hyaluronic acid.I know it's down to this product as I am not on my period or a few days before and this was the only new thing I added. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behaviour or unique IDs on this site. A restorative blend of Goji Berry Oil, Hydrolysed Tomato extract delivers advanced anti-oxidant protection, helping to protect against the damaging effects of environmental aggressors.

For an additional nourishing and antioxidant action a few drops of the RENIGHT OIL can be added to the cream. Through nourishing and rich textures in vegetal oil, antioxidants and vitamins, RENIGHT encourages nighttime skin repair.

Aqua / Water / Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Hexyldecanol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Acrylates/beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Sorbitan Laurate, Lycium Barbarum Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil / Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Tomato Skin, Parfum / Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Anisate, Citric Acid, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lauryl Glucoside, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Geraniol, Sodium Benzoate. Discover more about “Made in Italy”, a label synonymous throughout the world with refined materials, attention to detail, and creativity. The Goji berry is a spectacular fruit originating in Tibet and which traditionally has miraculous anti-aging attributes. I was excited to see this in my beauty box, as I had tried another product by this company which I liked. For an additional nourishing and antioxidant effect add a few drops of the Renight Oil to the cream.

Comfort Zone Renight Cream 60ml is a soft rich night cream with antioxidant and protective actions for dehydrated, depleted and stressed skins. I did enjoy using this face cream, especially now that we’re in the winter and my skin tends to get drier in certain areas. Apply in the evening, after face cleansing, on the face, neck and neckline and massage until complete absorption.This Comfort Zone Renight cream is a rich soft night cream withprotective and antioxidant properties. For tubes and bottles we preferably use recycled materials and bio-based plastic, and recycled glass for our vases. The oil extracted from the berry has a very highl concentration of anitoxidants, more so than other fruit.

Apply in the evening, after face cleansing, on the face, neck and neckline and massage until completely absorbed. Thanks to its rich formula, this is a complete night treatment that results in nourished, soft and relaxed skin.

The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. The cream doesn’t have a thick texture, it’s more like a white lotion with a subtle sweet scent, but nothing that should be bothersome. The Goji berry is a precious fruit originating in Tibet and which traditionally has miraculous anti-aging attributes. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. Other good ingredients in this formula are macadamia seed oil, shea butter, jojoba seed oil (all are great to hydrate the skin), tocopherol (antioxidant) and sodium hyaluronate (also to hydrate the skin).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop