Danny DeVito (Peace) Life Size Cutout

Danny DeVito (Peace) Life Size Cutout

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Introducing our Danny DeVito Blue Shirt Cardboard Cutout – a fantastic addition to your collection of iconic stars! Closs and Cardboard DeVito on prom night, 2018 ( Camera Box ) ‘What if I just take a cardboard cutout to prom? In May, high school senior Allison Closs’s prom photos went viral after she dressed up a cardboard version of Danny DeVito to bring along to her Carlisle High School prom. We offer the largest range of Celebrities to make sure your invite list makes your event really is a red carpet special.

When I saw him, my mouth went completely dry, and I started rolling my tongue in my mouth like some crazy lizard person. Chinese New Year marks the beginning of a new spring season and inspires large celebrations all across the world. Everything we make and send is designed to be recycled – the product, the packaging, and the labelling.Our top-quality Cardboard Cutouts of Celebrities are produced in our printing facilities in the UK, Europe, and the USA. Incredible for birthdays, anniversaries, gifts, social sharing, parties, weddings, open days, auctions, events, stage, celebrations, special and national occasions, the possibilities are endless. As we bid farewell to the old and welcome the new, there's no better way to celebrate than by hosting an unforgettable New Year's Eve party! I’m especially proud because it’s so emblematic of my sense of humor, and it’s led to great opportunities where I’ve gotten to work on a bunch of different TV shows.

I grew up in a small town that’s pretty close-minded, and I was always considered to be eccentric and quirky.

Of course, I immediately caught the attention of the photographers there, including one from the local paper.

In those cases we scale back to fit our maximum board size which is 60cm (2') tall x 21cm (8'') wide. We use high-definition original images printed on corrugated cardboard for an extra lifelike appearance. DeVito’s co-star Rob McElhenney posted the amusing picture to Instagram, where the 73-year-old is pictured pointing to the cardboard Closs, who is dressed in her prom dress.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop