Our Georgia: The devastating murder of my daughter by a killer who should have been stopped

£4.995
FREE Shipping

Our Georgia: The devastating murder of my daughter by a killer who should have been stopped

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Drawing on Steve’s inside police knowledge, the couple exposed the litany of failures that let Reynolds infiltrate their daughter’s life, and allowed him to kill.

Our Georgia by Lynnette Williams, Robin Eveleigh | Waterstones

Steve and Lynnette fought for two inquiries which uncovered a litany of failures by police, social services and mental health teams. “We were ­promised lessons had been learned, and action would be taken to prevent the same mistakes happening again,” says Lynnette. I'm not going to describe how Georgia died, where they found her body, or what happens to Jamie after he's arrested. I'll let you find all of that out when you read the book. However, I will mention the important things here: Georgia didn't deserve to die the way that she did, and her parents do a solid job of memorializing her in the book. I am not just saying that, I truly believe it. Once you read this book, I am convinced that you will agree with my assessment. The fact that Georgia's father was a police detective makes this all the more poignant and inexcusable. PDF File Name: Social_and_Private_Life_at_Rome_in_the_Time_of_Plautus_and_Terence_-_Georgia_Williams_Leffingwell.pdf Georgia was born in 1995 - the same year my oldest child was born. I cannot help but think of the milestones her parents and older sister have been deprived of when a disgusting POS (Piece of Shit) murderer cut her life tragically, and horrifically short.I appreciated the authors insights into what she was feeling, how her family was handling things, etc.

Georgia Williams murder: Failures by police, says report - BBC Georgia Williams murder: Failures by police, says report - BBC

It is a very powerful moving memoir from Lynn and Steve about what an amazing daughter Georgia was her love for life and for all the people around her. The sheer determination this family has shown is amazing, especially, how after a murder this brought the family the powerful strength for the quest for justice. They did not falter in their fight to try and change the future of policing, for future families that become victims of crime. I think after reading this book that Renolds was a chillingly disturb young man whom I think nothing, or nobody could get through to. Plus, it is very important not to forget that there is a family suffering for the rest of their lives due to his actions. Part memoir, part true crime, Our Georgia - The Devastating Murder of My Daughter By a Killer Who Should've Been Stopped by Lynnette Williams and journalist Robin Eveleigh is one of those books that's hard to put down.

Who was Georgia Williams?

The couple now split their time between a new home in Market Drayton and Spain. “Telford’s full of painful memories,” she says. There were psychiatrists and psychologists that warned agencies including the police that this man was dangerous all of which were ignored. The only part I didn't like was the way that the mother thought that the killer did everything to spite her. I understand about the cell phone, but the court proceedings or the appeal was NOT to spite her and her family. Or to even extend their pain, it was the killers selfish reasons to exploit the court system.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop