Febreze Ambi Pur 3Volution Air Freshener Plug-In Refill Diffuser Refill Case, Odour Eliminator

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Febreze Ambi Pur 3Volution Air Freshener Plug-In Refill Diffuser Refill Case, Odour Eliminator

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When friend and family stay with me is not nice as I m bed bound disabled and wish something strong. Use the Ambi Pur 3Volution air freshener electrical diffuser with Ambi Pur 3Volution refills, sold separately, to fill your home with air freshness and fragrance that you will keep noticing day after day, week after week.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Each fragrance takes its inspiration from the simple pleasures of everyday life and the result is a range of scents for any occasion and for every room in the home.For peace of mind, it will remind you a second time seven days later, so that you never run out of freshness and your home is always guest ready. Febreze 3Volution continuously fights odours and alternates between 3 complementary scents for freshness you keep noticing. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Plug-In Air Freshener with OdourClear technology fights tough lingering odours – leaving the air fresh and fragrant for up to 90 days (if used 12 hours a day at minimum setting). Linalool, Tetrahydrolinalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, 4-Tert-Butylcyclohexyl Acetate, Dihydromyrcene, Limonene, Cyclamen Aldehyde, Ethyl 2, 2-Dimethylhydrocinnamal, Citral, Methylenedioxyphenyl Methylpropanal, Pentamethylheptenone, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Eugenol, Citronellol, Linalyl Acetate, 2, 4-Dimethyl-3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Dimethylcyclohexenyl 3-Butenyl Ketone, Lauraldehyde, Methylundecanal, 3-(P-Cumenyl)Propionaldehyde, Undecylenal, Dimethyl Heptenal, Isoeugenol, Nerol, Allyl Phenoxyacetate, Delta-Damascone, 6, 6-Dimethylbicyclo[3.

It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. To qualify for a refund or replacement, products need to be complete with all components and original packaging. Use Febreze 3Volution refills with the 3Volution Electrical Diffuser to fill your home with freshness and fragrance that you will keep notinc day after day, week after week.

Are these the ones where the refill is a small glass bottle with a kind of large material wick type thing sticking out the top and you stick this into the plug? Ambi Pur is an innovative range of fragrances for your home that are inspired by scents of the world. Use the Ambi Pur 3Volution refills only with Ambi Pur 3Volution devices, sold separately, to fill your home with air freshness and fragrance that you will keep noticing day after day, week after week. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.

The Febreze Ambi Pur 3Volution Refill with Odour Clear technology continuously cleans away tough, lingering odours around the home. However Proctor and Gamble seem to no longer sell the refills as I can't find the vanilla ones anywhere on line. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Use Febreze 3Volution refills with the 3Volution Electrical Diffuser to fill your home with freshness and fragrance that you will keep noticing day after day, week after week. The Ambi Pur 3Volution Plug-In Starter Kit is a high tech air freshener that will last for up to a whopping 90 days.

Use the Ambi Pur 3Volution device only with Ambi Pur 3Volution refills, sold separately, to fill your home with air freshness and fragrance that you will keep noticing day after day, week after week. Oh Oh Oh I've just realised that I don't need to take it out of the plastic holder I can take the bung out anyway :-) but I'll still look for reserves. Linalool, Pentamethylheptenone, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Citral, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Linalyl Acetate, Tetrahydrolinalool, 2. Iceland is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop