All Your Perfects: A Novel: 4 (Hopeless)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Having been in love since they were fourteen, they hold dear memories of their first kiss, their first fight and the moment they fell in love. I’m usually not this self-deprecating but I’m so angry and for some reason I just can’t stop talking.

Colleen Hoover’s 2018 novel All Your Perfects depicts a marriage in crisis as a result of infertility and infidelity. Everything however changes when Chris is involved in a terrible and suspicious accident; one which will have ramifications that will stretch beyond just Morgan and Clara.I have half a mind to text my mother right now and simply say, The wedding is off and I don’t give a fuck about Evelyn Bradbury. Meanwhile, others say this book lived up to the hype and actually caused them to take time and reflect on the seriousness of the book’s themes. The novel earned a Goodreads Choice Award nomination for best young adult fiction and best Goodreads author in the same year. I absolutely loved this book and how poignant it was, it made me think a lot and it made me realize that I should not take any sort of love for granted. I loved how there is a perfect balance between happiness and sadness since the past and present scenes are done really well, and you could feel the shift in the tone between them.

In Maybe Someday, college student Sydney is devastated when she discovers that her beloved boyfriend is cheating on her. Forced to reach out to her last resort, Beyah has to spend the remainder of her summer on a peninsula in Texas with a father she barely knows. A self-published book, it landed on The New York Times ebook bestseller list in 2012 thanks to book bloggers and social media, which ultimately launched her full-time writing career. When Tate meets Miles, an airline pilot friend of his brother's, there's an undeniable attraction between the two and tension so thick, you could cut it with a knife. It follows Warren, who agrees to live with a female roommate, Bridgette, but soon comes to regret his hasty decision as sharing a place with someone who's his polar opposite like Bridgette turns out to be a living nightmare.

Quinn notices that Graham wrote her additional letters over the years; each one addresses the growing rift in their marriage and expresses understanding of Quinn’s pain. In Point of Retreat, the story of the two continues where a secret from Will’s past leaves them with doubts about what they thought they knew about each other. I can feel my heart in so many places right now, but mostly I feel it in Graham’s hands on my cheeks. Quinn, who’d been oddly relieved by the removal of sex from their lives, belatedly counts the days of her cycle to see if she’s ovulating.

It’s not easy to make that sort of transition, and I loved how this book managed to do that despite how much it broke my heart. When Kenna Rowan is released from prison, she's desperate to reconnect with her daughter, only to find everyone is determined to keep her away except a local bar owner named Ledger. After carving her path all on her own, Beyah is well on her way to bigger and better things, thanks to no one but herself.Seeking to rebuild her life after a series of unfortunate incidents, Auburn has decided to focus all her energy on building a better future and career. Her plan is straightforward: plow on and stay away from any potential conflict until college starts. Still, since we also had the present scenes (known as Now) you still feel a twinge of pain since the reader already knows that this happiness has an expiration date.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop