Apexel HD Clip on Cell Phone Camera lens 100mm Macro Lens for iPhone X/8/8plus/7/ plus Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 plus Huawei and most Smartphones

£22.99
FREE Shipping

Apexel HD Clip on Cell Phone Camera lens 100mm Macro Lens for iPhone X/8/8plus/7/ plus Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 plus Huawei and most Smartphones

RRP: £45.98
Price: £22.99
£22.99 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

After you mount the grip on the back side of the phone, you can slide the lens mount right and left to align it with the normal lens if your phone has multiple lenses. Once parcels are dispatched, we don't have any control over them as the courier is a separate company. Nope - you still need to have plenty of light, as little movement as possible, and some idea of what you you are photographing.

Apexel 100mm Upgraded Mobile Macro Lens + CPL Filter [New] Apexel 100mm Upgraded Mobile Macro Lens + CPL Filter

Non-slip locomotive clips, the built-in bezel's ingenious design can protect your phone from being scratched. They didn’t know why they kept one either, neither one of them ever having had the opportunity or inclination to use it. In a nutshell, the lens is an impressive chunk of glass, and the clip that holds it, at least for the moment (pun intended), is rubbish.That being said, I am not a skilled phone photographer and have difficulty holding the phone steady due to my age. Apexel has considered this in their kit design and included adhesive foam strips of various thicknesses to install on the lens mount to ensure the macro lens is correctly aligned with the phone camera lens.

APEXEL Macro Lens for iphone 14 pro,100mm Mobile Phone Lens APEXEL Macro Lens for iphone 14 pro,100mm Mobile Phone Lens

All in all, an impressive design that’s more impressive than any other clip-on mount I’ve ever used. I think there is a version of the microscope available on this same mount which I would have preferred. And this lens is a great tool for me to get the kind of quality images that you have come to expect.That doesn’t seem to be a problem though as there is plenty of magnification available with this macro lens. But as soon as the “DriveAllanMad” chip (also known as the M1 chip, by the way), senses that you have found a subject and attached the lens and are poised for your photograph of a lifetime, the chip pulls the switch, your camera goes to sleep, and a new one takes over. As you will see in the sample photos, you can get the face of a watch in focus, like the one above, so long as it is almost parallel to the lens. By the time I had to tear myself away, I had bonded with the dragonfly, just like that crazy dude in the movie did with an octopus.

Apexel 100mm Macro Lens Kit Review: An Impressive Phone Add-On Apexel 100mm Macro Lens Kit Review: An Impressive Phone Add-On

One important feature of this adaptor is the built-in tripod socket and even a cold shoe to mount a small light. The transparent layer circled, thoughtful design for 24X Super Macro lens, to fix the distance when captured tiny things. Then again, we don’t often get to chop our fingers off or be responsible for a grandchild aspirating a fist full of tiny plastic libraries.They were two of the most useless chunks of plastic ever to to have the word “macro” stamped on their black and pink outsides, respectively. I have no idea if it would work, but if the optics work out, perhaps a small disk with different apertures placed in the mount between the macro lens and the phone camera lens would increase the depth of field to further improve the utility of this well-made macro lens kit.

Apexel Professional Macro Photography Lens for Dual Lens Apexel Professional Macro Photography Lens for Dual Lens

While the smaller sensor size on smartphone cameras is a minor drawback, the benefit of being able to capture those tiny details with so little effort makes purchasing a macro lens for your smartphone a no-brainer. For most macro lenses the working distance is around one inch but for the Apexel 100mm Macro Lens the working distance is closer to two and a half inches. When Apexel contacted me to test their 100mm macro, I was super intrigued because, supposedly, it doesn’t have these issues.

Although I did not pay for the review sample, the links you see in this article are not affiliate links. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. There may still be a little vignetting around the corners that can be eliminated by fine-tuning the lens position in front and then zooming in a little.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop