How Dare You!: Max And Paddy Notebook Jotter

How Dare You!: Max And Paddy Notebook Jotter

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Well in my mind I had some idea that Ralph Little had been involved in the writing of this but it appears not. This from the official BBC comedy guide though did cheer me up: Camp Gay: Pepe, Raymond The Bastard's ( the kingpin of the prison wing where Max and Paddy end up) boyfriend. Upon being sent to prison for stealing a school bus full of children (see Big Damn Heroes), Max and Paddy face the unpleasant ordeal of a rectal examination to ensure they're not smuggling anything into the prison. Despite being a one-shot character, Billy manages to get one by frequently adding the phrase "But not in a gay way" to anything that could be considered a Double Entendre.

WHISTLES) Wey-hey-hey! You two get settled and I'm gonna give this little lady a tour of the vessel. Hypocrite: When Max reveals that their new TV has no speakers, Paddy angrily calls Gypsy Joe a "typical thieving gyppo" and is glad he's eating the grapes they brought him for an injury they caused while heaving him off a bridge so they could escape with the TV he'd just helped them steal. Luxury Prison Suite: Max and Paddy get one complete with duvets, a box of Terry's All Gold chocolates, and satellite TV after making out that they are rich gangsters and promising Raymond The Bastard 60% of their non-existent loot. I don't tell you how to perform! (Paddy) Pleasures of the flesh, Max! Oh, you're on your arse! Speakin' of arses I had no idea they needed speakers.

And don’t worry, the shaving will be carried out by male grooming experts and the basic ball observations done by a registered healthcare professional. Credit: Supplied

Prisons Are Gymnasiums: Episode Four includes a scene set in the prison's exercise yard and at the start of the episode, Paddy's cellmate challenges him and Max to a game of tennis. Do It Yourself" Theme Tune: The theme song was written by Toni Baker and Peter Kay, and borrowed heavily from the theme to B.J. and the Bear.All 22 libraries will be free to enter, and the Council says people can stay in them “for as long as you like”. Brian Potter squeezes a few indignant utterances of his signature phrase: "I don't know if you haven't noticed but I'm disabled" into his short cameo in Episode Four. And is it all (WHISTLES) Oh, it's all, er (WHISTLES) Have you got any o' them big tellies? I've got a beautiful 22-inch Futaba. You went to Bermuda's last night, dressed as sailors? Yeah, why? And you can't find your wallet? These two live wires, their names weren't Tracy and Louise, were they? Yeah, they were.

Celebrity Paradox: In episode three, in the scene where The Wolfster writes his telephone number on a beermat and hands it to Max, it is clearly a Peter Kay beermat, tying in with Kay's TV adverts for John Smith's bitter. I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: An example that is both romantic and non-romantic at the same time. Max decides not to tell his long-lost son Daniel that he is his real father; allowing Daniel, Tina, and Kevin (Tina's husband and an old friend of Max who believes he is Daniel's father) to remain a happy family.Affably Evil: For a Depraved Homosexual Yardie who's literally named "The Bastard," Raymond the Bastard is pretty polite to Max and Paddy. A variant of this happens at the end of the same episode after Max and Paddy finally get some speakers for their TV and Paddy puts on his "Charlie's Anals" DVD. Though Paddy doesn't get very far before the volume wakes Max up.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop