Yamato Golf Wedge Set or Individual Golf Wedges 50/52/54/56/58/60 Golf Gap Wedge Sets Sand Wedge|Lob Wedge Golf Clubs for Men & Women Milled Face for High Spin - Great Golf Gift

£43.51
FREE Shipping

Yamato Golf Wedge Set or Individual Golf Wedges 50/52/54/56/58/60 Golf Gap Wedge Sets Sand Wedge|Lob Wedge Golf Clubs for Men & Women Milled Face for High Spin - Great Golf Gift

RRP: £87.02
Price: £43.51
£43.51 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

At this point you will see the gap between them, fill in the gap with the other two wedges, to hit the numbers YOU need to balance that spread out. Its many reasons, first of all that many play a PW with higher loft than 46* (47* and 48 is common on the tour) I am getting some MP-53s and plan on building off of the 35.5" 46* PW with a 35.25" 50*, 35.25 55* (56* bent -1) and a 35.25 60*. I just completed my new wedge set up of 50°/54°/58° after always playing 52°/56°/60°. My gaps at the time were 5° in between my PW and GW. So I got a new set of Titleist irons (T100) and now my gaps are 4° apart and have no gapping issues. When mixing wedge models, be aware that some wedge models have hotter faces than others. In my case, I was getting wedges to go with my X20 Tours, which stopped at PW. Cleveland CG14s were in the mix for specialty.

Wedge Set / 50, 54, 58 Degree / Vokey Titleist Vokey SM8 Wedge Set / 50, 54, 58 Degree / Vokey

I'm painting with a wide brush here, but these are the most consistent two stories I hear. I've been down both roads. I've found for me that I'm a tempo kind of guy, probably because I was a drummer as a kid. "Feel" isn't mentally as flexible. Sure, I have feel, but not to the extent that I like. So normally, I have my numbers, I shoot my laser, I know about where I'm going to land it. It helps me to have a more narrow starting range, and the price was only a 3-wood I didn't hit well anyhow. I now have a good fairway option, and more yardage options from within 150 yards. I even went so far as to narrow my gaps to about 11 yards from my 6 iron down because statistically, most golf is three shots - driver, 150m or less approach, and putting. I am a decent driver, an ok putter, and my improving handicap is directly attributable to getting better options inside 165 yards. FWIW, the fitting pointed me to the T100S. Given the lofts, my choices are 48*/52*/56* or 50*/54*/58*. I wonder if I’d really miss that 60*Overall, three wedges is an easy way to always ensure you have a 'perfect club for a specific yardage inside the 130 marker, but the reality is a lot of pros only have 2 wedges outside their iron set. Loft gaps is also a question of what clubs you play to full swing, and what wedges you only play to partials, so its many considerations to take before you choose, the same with sole properties and bounce. In golf, having the right set of wedges can greatly improve your short game. The wedges are clubs with a high loft angle designed for short distances, typically under 120 yards. Among the different types of wedges, the 50-54-58 wedge set is a popular choice for many golfers, especially those who play competitively or frequently. In this article, we will discuss the 50-54-58 wedge set in detail, including what it is, how to use it, and its benefits. What is a 50-54-58 Wedge Set? However, my ap2s came with a 50, should I give it a try? What do ppl think about set (ap2) gap wedges vs say vokey? I used to play a 60 degree wedge and I then changed my gapping and got a 58°. I genuinely cannot tell the difference in loft looking down at the club and I find that it gives me more consistent distance control on full shots. Partial pitch shots inside 60 yards work well with it, but it is especially good out of green side bunkers which is my main use for it.

50, 54, and 58 or 52, 56, and 60 or 50 - Vokey Design Wedges 50, 54, and 58 or 52, 56, and 60 or 50 - Vokey Design Wedges

A 58 degree wedge is somewhere between a sand wedge and lob wedge. Due to its higher loft, a 58 degree can be used to get the ball in the air fast. It is useful out of the rough and wet bunkers. Only a real life test will tell you what lofts you should play to get even gaps all the way, and if the ones you buy dont deliver the carry as expected, we can always tweak lofts so they do. While the 50-54-58 wedge set is a popular choice, it is not necessarily the best option for every golfer. Some golfers may prefer a different combination of loft angles, depending on their swing and the type of shots they typically encounter on the course. Dont take what im writing to be "correct or the facts", ive been wrong more that once......this time i forgot to mention that Wedges often has a higher center of gravity than irons = lower launch and longer distance if loft was the same, (so its more than the shaft i mentioned), and thats also a reason for why we often see a larger LOFT GAP from the PW to the GW, and then they fall into a more even pattern again....

About Titleist Wedges

General advice on wedge mixing: If you have an iron set PW you like, next find a SW you like. Then, find a GW that splits the difference between the two. A LW can then be added, although many golfers only use it for partial shots. Gumtree.com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of CarMoney Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 674094. Gumtree.com Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. Introductions are limited to motor finance, CarMoney Limited will pay us a fixed commission per paid out deal. What Howard said is correct (of course, it's Howard), plus the gapping question is mostly prominent in gap wedge; most pros will opt for a 60 degree lob wedge rather than 58 if using 4 wedges so a 55 or 56 slots in there nicely. If they have 3 wedges in the bag they will have 6 degree gaps which will result in a 58 or 59. But otherwise, 4 degree gaps with 4 wedges I feel is way too limited in shotmaking ability around the greens - I myself opt for 5 degree gaps (46, 51, 56, 60 (because I don't want a 61 due to bounces and it being unecessary)). Vokey 54.10, 2009 58.12 M, Testing TM MG2 60* TW grind and MG3 56* TW grind. Or Ping Glide Stealth, 54,58 SS.

54 58 anyone? : r/golf - Reddit 48 54 58 anyone? : r/golf - Reddit

In addition to the loft angle, other factors to consider when choosing a wedge include the bounce angle, the grind, and the shaft material. The bounce angle refers to the angle between the leading edge of the clubface and the sole of the club, and can greatly affect how the club interacts with the ground. The grind refers to the shape of the sole of the club, which can also impact how the club interacts with the turf. The shaft material can affect the weight and feel of the club, and may be made of steel, graphite, or other materials.It all depends on the highest lofted wedge you want to play, your PW loft and how many wedges you want to play. Not so. Despite having the same length shaft, the 52° came up 16 yards short of the PW. With the 50°, the difference was still 12. The PW just had a hotter face, and the CGs carried the ball a little shorter than expected.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop