Fifty Shades Darker: The #1 Sunday Times bestseller

Fifty Shades Darker: The #1 Sunday Times bestseller

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Fifty Shades of Grey author E L James – Exclusive interview" (16 July 2012) Shropshire Star. Retrieved 16 July 2012 The Lost History of Fifty Shades of Grey". mediabistro.com. Archived from the original on 27 July 2014 . Retrieved 30 June 2015. Belloni, Matthew (20 February 2013). "Universal Chairman Wants 'Fifty Shades' for Summer 2014, More 'Bourne' and 'Van Helsing' Reboot (Q&A)". The Hollywood Reporter . Retrieved 18 June 2013.

Alison Flood (5 December 2012). "EL James comes out on top at National Book awards". The Guardian. London . Retrieved 5 December 2012.E.L. James Seals A Spot On List of Britain's Richest Authors". Lia. Archived from the original on 14 July 2014 . Retrieved 23 June 2014. Erika Mitchell (born 7 March 1963), [1] [2] known by her pen name E. L. James, is a British author. She wrote the best-selling erotic romance trilogy Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, and Fifty Shades Freed, [3] [4] along with the companion novels Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian, Darker: Fifty Shades Darker as Told by Christian, and Freed: Fifty Shades Freed as Told by Christian. Prior to this, she wrote the Twilight fan fiction "Master of the Universe" that served as the basis for the Fifty Shades trilogy under the web name Snowqueens Icedragon. In 2019 she published her first book unconnected with the fictional world of Fifty Shades, The Mister, to negative critical reaction. [5] [6] [7] Bradshaw, Peter (31 May 2018). "Book Club review – simulated sexcom for the over-60s". The Guardian . Retrieved 28 September 2018. a b c d e Brennan, Zoe (6 February 2015). "EL James: The shy housewife behind Fifty Shades of Grey". The Daily Telegraph. No.7 July 2012. Fifty Shades makes EL James top-earning author". BBC News. 13 August 2013 . Retrieved 15 August 2013.

I rest my head against him, and he kisses my hair repeatedly. This is home. He smells of linen, fabric softener, bodywash, and my favorite smell? Christian. For a moment, I allow myself the illusion that all will be well, and it soothes my ravaged soul." Alison Flood (3 December 2012). "EL James wins 'publishing person of the year' for making erotic fiction 'hot' ". The Guardian. London . Retrieved 3 December 2012. While Christian wrestles with his inner demons, Anastasia must confront the anger and envy of the women who came before her, and make the most important decision of her life. Daunted by the singular tastes and dark secrets of the beautiful, tormented young entrepreneur Christian Grey, Anastasia Steele has broken off their relationship to start a new career with a Seattle publishing house.

Become a Member

But desire for Christian still dominates her every waking thought, and when he proposes a new arrangement, Anastasia cannot resist. They rekindle their searing sensual affair, and Anastasia learns more about the harrowing past of her damaged, driven and demanding Fifty Shades. Cain, Sian (17 April 2019). "EL James's The Mister – turns out books and sex can be this bad". The Guardian– via www.theguardian.com.

Molly Driscoll (3 December 2012). "E L James as 'Publishing Person of the Year' draws outcry from literary world". The Christian Science Monitor . Retrieved 5 December 2012. Gilbert, Sophie (18 April 2019). "The Indelible Awfulness of E. L. James's 'The Mister' ". The Atlantic. Meet the author behind the steamy 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' phenomenon". Business Insider. 13 September 2016 . Retrieved 26 May 2018.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop