Anastasia Beverly Hills - DIPBROW Pomade - Medium Brown

Anastasia Beverly Hills - DIPBROW Pomade - Medium Brown

RRP: £7.50
Price: £3.75
£3.75 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If your eyebrows are even and you want to beef them up into a more 'glam' look in one quick - give this a go! The eyebrow gel offers full coverage with rich color payoff, adhering to brow hairs to build natural dimension and fullness before drying down to a seamless matte finish. For any content that you submit, you grant Space NK a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. The easy-to-apply creamy texture is also buildable to help fill in sparse areas or add detail to the brows. You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.

The unique formula adheres to brow hairs builds the appearance of fullness and dries down to a seamless matte finish. Since then, the brand has overhauled make up wardrobes with the likes of frenzy-inducing eyeshadow palettes, industry-adored contour kits and more. I feel there is a lot of versatility in this product if you prefer to create a block fill or work very carefully and build up brush strokes that look more like fine hairs.You can use DIPBROW® Gel to build the appearance of fullness on everything from thick, unruly brows to fine, sparse brows. For precise application, work the product from side to side on the inside of the cap using Brush 12.

The brainchild of architect-turned-browchitect Anastasia Soare, we introduced Anastasia Beverly Hills, a stand-out range of brow-enhancing products, to the UK back in 2012.

One of my eyebrows is also thinner than the other and this helps me get a really natural looking balance between the two.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop