Funny 18th Birthday Card for Him Her Perfect for Friends Brothers & Sisters

Funny 18th Birthday Card for Him Her Perfect for Friends Brothers & Sisters

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With the 29 that you meet today and with the 19 that you had when we met, or with the 89 that one day you will have, I know that just looking at you will always produce same vertigo, the same outburst, the same rain in my heart. Happy 29th birthday! Happy 29th Birthday, Bro! Remember, after every dark night, there is a bright morning. So just smile. Congratulations on those 29; keep swallowing lifelike this, as if the world were going to end tomorrow. Happy 29th birthday! No matter how old you get, you will always be my precious little girl. It fills my heart with so much pride to watch you live your dreams and achieve your goals.

Today you begin your last 365 days to leave the second floor and reach your third floor. I wish that these 29 years well-lived are full of blessings and that many more come. Happy 29th birthday. See also: 180 Heart Touching Birthday Wishes For Friend You Adore Birthday Quotes For Your 29-Year-Old Sister Happy 29th birthday to the guy who has always been my heartthrob and heartbeat, never my heartbreak or heartache. Enjoy your moments!”

1994 Facts

Wishing you metric tons of happiness on your 29th birthday. You show the world what it means to live in the moment and to love life. Happy bday, daughter!” I will put a smile on my face and won’t let the troubles of life get me down because it’s my birthday today. A very happy 29th birthday to me!” Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person! May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams!”

Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am that you are celebrating another year of your life! My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, and will always be, happy and healthy. Don’t ever change! Happy birthday my dear.” You are so dear to me that I would give you a special piece of advice today. Smile broadly while you still got all your teeth! Have a smiling 29th birthday.” I wish you happiness to your heart’s content, and may your dreams come true; congratulations on your 29th birthday. My birthday wish is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming, that these 29 years full of emotions are just the beginning of all the good that is to come. See also: 130 Mad Love Quotes For Him To Show Love & Win His Heart Happy 29th Birthday Quotes For Your Best Friend

This year, let us especially celebrate your birthday. For you are yet to be as old as you would be next year. Happy 29th birthday, youngling.” You are young and full of energy. Hurry to build your life in such a way as to please yourself and your family with prosperity. Be healthy and happy, enjoy life. And everything will work out for you! Sister, we shared so many laughs and thoughts and also boosted each other up when we were down. I believe there are still plenty of sweet memories to come. Have a wonderful birthday.” In the celebration of your wonderful 29, you feel living life being your greatest gift, have a day so happy that your smile dries.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop