Ultraviolet by Paco Rabanne Eau De Toilette For Men, 50ml

Ultraviolet by Paco Rabanne Eau De Toilette For Men, 50ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Ultraviolet isn't named after the flower after all, but after a part of the light spectrum that isn't visible to the human eye. What I mean by that is sometimes perfumes smell unintentionally synthetic (the supposed smell of fruit ends up smelling like fake syrup). if you happen to not like it, I guarantee someone you know will be more than happy to take it off your hands.

had just miraculously escaped out of the post-Soviet block ( ugly times we had in the 90s there) and wanted to make up for the lost teenage years that were means to be spent partying and shining with youth and boldness.

Like the violet candy you find in vintage pharmacies, but super weak to the point it goes unnoticed. Ok for what it's worth I can smell violet predominately but there are woody undertones and a powder note which is mature and lovely and doesn't dominate the fragrance, nor does it overwhelm you with girlyness.

I bought it because a friend of mine smelled me very very nice, and then i asked him what is this smell and he told me it is ultraviolet by paco rabanne! If I can describe it, it smells clean, spicy like pepper at first but after a few minutes the peppery clean fresh smell disappears and become something so unique, I have never smelled anything like it before, I can smell the rose and something else.Unique and versatile, metallicy, earthy, wet-mossy, lively amber accords that smell innovative, fresh and quite modern. Vanilla, amber and patchouli constitute a substantial base and make Ultraviolet an intense, long-lasting scent. I remember I was coming back from the Philippines; for some reason I had it in my head that I had to spend some of my 'Holiday Money' before I came back to the UK; I had overthought so many purchases that holiday and said 'no' so many times when I should've just said 'yeah why not you only live twice'. I bought this from mistake, I wanted something else but somehow because of an confusion I took this also together with others.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop