Weak Side : A Fake Dating Hockey Romance (Bexley U)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Four years.” Her eyes softened around the edges when she answered me, and I wasn’t sure what to make of that.

His glass of water was empty, and his plate didn’t even have a single piece of food left on it, but I was, under no circumstances, being his waitress. Her eyes sharpened into diamonds. “My name is Claire, and I know you’re used to getting your way, but I’m pretty sure there is nothing you can do to fix this except move into your own place. So, I will see you later.” Umph.” My hand went to my forehead as my tray slipped from my grasp. Before it fell to the ground and caused the entire establishment to stare at me, someone caught it at the same time their other hand landed on my upper arm. You can see why this is an issue.” Coach’s sudden need to get this over with was abrupt. “He can’t room with a female—especially one like her.”I bit my tongue because I didn’t want to admit that we’d been together for far too long for him to 1) not want to live together, and 2) say something like I needed to make sure another guy knew I wasn’t single. Not once in the last several years had I ever given Chad a reason not to trust me or, better yet, given him a reason to think I’d ever be a distraction to his studies. I knew how important academics were to him. They were to me too. Walking as slowly as possible—like putting a few more seconds between us was going to make a difference—I finally reached his table. He tipped his sharp jaw in my direction. “Hi, Bryant. Nice of you to finally make your way over here. I don’t need a refill. Thanks for asking, though.” Claire.” The dean nodded to her, and her lips smashed together as her arms crossed over her chest. I took note that she stayed by the door instead of sitting down beside me in the other chair at the foot of his desk.

Take breaks: It’s okay to take breaks while reading. This can help prevent burnout and allow you to digest the story better. Just the thought made me smile as I skipped up the stairs to the second floor. A few guys passed me, looking at me a little suspiciously because it still wasn’t accepted that I was, in fact, rooming with Theo Brooks. I felt their stares every time I crested the top of the stairs, but I had successfully mastered the skill of shutting out their whispers as I entered my room. It was annoying but nothing high school hadn’t prepared me for. I did not have an issue with authority. I was a star student throughout grade school and high school, and my dance teachers adored me because I was a rule follower by nature. The thought of disappointing anyone, even my mother, sent me into a straight spiral, but this? Meeting with Dean Chiffon? This was an issue.

Details About Weak Side

I heard what he said to you.” He shrugged as he bent down and grabbed his gym bag that was near the foot of his desk. “He wants me to know you’re not single.” Theo wasn’t looking at me as he said the next words, but I knew that he was skeptical. “Just seems weird to me. How long have you two been together?” Authors, if you are a member of the Goodreads Author Program, you can edit information about your own books. Find out how in this guide. So, she is a dancer. “If you think your boyfriend is jealous now, wait until he finds out that you’re undressing in front of me.” That was why I was so excited to get my shift over. I was going to head to the library to finish my paper and then zip right off to sleep at a normal time for the first time since starting classes. Theo’s head tilted slightly as if he were trying to figure me out. “Why is it an issue? If it gets you into a different dorm room, who cares?”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop