Silvo Tarnish Guard Metal Polish Wadding I All Purpose Metal Polish – For Silver, Gold, Aluminium, Chrome & Electroplate I Size: 75g (Pack of 3)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Silvo Tarnish Guard Metal Polish Wadding I All Purpose Metal Polish – For Silver, Gold, Aluminium, Chrome & Electroplate I Size: 75g (Pack of 3)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Brasso liquid lists a slightly different mix; C8–10 Alkane/Cycloalkane/Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Quartz, Kaolin, C12–20 Saturated and Unsaturated Monobasic Fatty Acids, Aqua and Ammonium Hydroxide. Silvo Liquid Metal Polishis a traditional product which is easy to use and leaves you with excellent results. After a hearing lasting two days the commissioners decided in favour of the railway companies and Brasso remained classed as a dangerous substance for the purposes of railway transport. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession.

Brasso, on account of its ammonia content, has been used as a de-coppering agent in rifle barrels to remove copper fouling. We act as a credit broker not a lender, offering credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB UK branch (BR020956), a branch of Klarna AB (556737-0431) which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority. The gentle liquid formula is easy to apply and suitable for silver, gold, aluminium and chrome plate. This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Brasso has been successfully used to take minor (white) heat marks out of French polished wooden surfaces.

Robert Dyas Holdings Limited T/A Robert Dyas is an appointed representative of Product Partnerships Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 626349).

Reckitt's appealed to the companies asking for the polish to be recategorised in the hope of reducing costs, but the railways disagreed. Gadgetcare is a versatile, non-abrasive gel that can be used on everything from LCD TV screens, laptop screens, computers, smart phones and PDAs. The label of Australian Brasso lists "Liquid Hydrocarbons 630g/L; Ammonia 5g/L", whereas the material safety data sheet for Brasso in North America lists: isopropyl alcohol 3–5%, ammonia 5–10%, silica powder 15–20% and oxalic acid 0–3% as the ingredients.Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop