50 Citronella Long Burning Incense Sticks - made with pure and natural citronella essential oil.

£9.9
FREE Shipping

50 Citronella Long Burning Incense Sticks - made with pure and natural citronella essential oil.

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Still, we don’t believe burningtraditional and presumably safe natural incense herbsin a well-ventilated environment for a limited amount of time will do you much harm. There are hundreds of different flasks on the market for hot drinks, cold drinks, fizzy drinks and even food!

Citronella Incense Sticks - The Range 30x Citronella Incense Sticks - The Range

Burning natural incense may help you reduce the number of insects in your surroundings, as well as the number of bites. Japanese incense sticks are considered the best in the world, as the industry uses only the highest quality natural ingredients. However, the more compounds – the greater is the risk of breathing in harmful chemicals – especially synthetics! She is passionate about protecting biodiversity, achieving harmony with natural ecosystems, and raising kids conscious of - and conscientious about - our shared environment.Three scientists from India experimentedto see if their custom-made herbal incense repels mosquitos. The packaging recommends placing several sticks around the perimeter of your patio, and from my personal experience, this method helps repel the mosquitos in all directions. The studies used dried powdered plant material such as pyrethrum flower heads, camphor, Acorus, benzoin, and neem leaves, mixed with the additives like joss and charcoal powder, and repelling essential oils like lemongrass essential oil. More than just being pleasant to sniff, some fragrances even have the added benefit of repelling insects.

Citronella Incense Sticks - Mosquitos Repellant | incenseCrafting Citronella Incense Sticks - Mosquitos Repellant | incenseCrafting

There are all sorts of occasions made for the soft flickering light of a candle, be that a wedding, a dinner party, or simply to add a cosy warmth or a sprinkle of festive cheer to your space.

Even when I was dousing myself in some serious, chemical-filled bug sprays, the mosquitos were still undeterred. Flameless candles, or LED candles, aim to provide a realistic dose of atmospheric glow whilst forgoing the messy wax drippings and the fire hazards.

Incense Sticks Saved My Backyard from Mosquitos These All-Natural Incense Sticks Saved My Backyard from Mosquitos

Any impurities in the oil may react when burned, which could potentially produce harmful fumes and chemicals. Specific aromas such as mint, citronella, and basil are well-known mosquito deterrents and one of the reasons that people plant them in their gardens. An eco-friendly laundry detergent allows you to give your clothes and bedding the refreshing wash they need, while also making sure you’re respectful to the environment.An environmental analyst, gardener, insect enthusiast, and a mom of three, trying to pour her life-long naturalist experience into useful articles. Whether you have sensitive skin or a fondness for bamboo, check out some of the best toilet paper in the world below Just don’t flush our ideas until you’ve tried them! Through this incense, you can experience the authentic scents of Tibet every time you light a stick.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop