6PCS Stamping Foam,2 Size Reusable Moldable Foam Blocks for Card Making Backgrounds & Card Fronts, Moldable Foam Stamps Plastic Dry Foam Stamp Pad Cut Dry Foam Stamping Foam Block for Crafts Projects

£4.495
FREE Shipping

6PCS Stamping Foam,2 Size Reusable Moldable Foam Blocks for Card Making Backgrounds & Card Fronts, Moldable Foam Stamps Plastic Dry Foam Stamp Pad Cut Dry Foam Stamping Foam Block for Crafts Projects

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Follow the same steps for all the other foam segments. Remove the tracing paper and using scissors, roughly cut each foam image. III. How to cut the foam images I especially loved the vintage keys, they turned out so beautiful! We can definitely say that ‘it’s all about the small details’, they really make such a huge difference here! I enjoy die cutting as much as a do stamping. So anytime I can use my dies to make stamps, I am happy. I found that craft foam ( THIS is the one I used and like) die cuts beautifully, and stamps beautifully. Here are five techniques using DIY stamps… (1.) SHADOW LAYERING

Stamp: Moldable Foam Stamp - Handprinted Heat Stamp: Moldable Foam Stamp - Handprinted

On the second row – I drew the eyes, the beak and all the other details of the cute owl; I enhanced the design on the lovely butterfly, following the original image design; I added really fine lines in the middle of my flower and really fine dots at the end of the lines. I absolutely love my new DIY Vintage Foam Stamps and the gold ink pad is definitely my favorite when it comes to how subtle and elegant the final images look. The foam stamps can be easily washed after using and can be used over and over again. And even if it was a time consuming process cutting all those small details, I would say the final results definitely make everything worthwhile. So I would do it again in a heart beat! Option 3 – Stamp with Acrylic Glaze: I love the sheerness of prints with glaze and the ability to layer and layer. It gives a sheen that I like as well. Glazing medium makes acrylic paint more transparent. Acrylic glazing medium or glazing liquid is mixed with acrylic paint at a ratio of four parts glaze to one part paint. Make sure you follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Below I stamped with glaze over a TGF script image. WOW!!! The stamp was created with lace. It is a fave texture for me!

Stamping Options

For the birds on the branch and the cupid image I decided to try something different and make a stamp with more negative space and only a traced (not cut) silhouette in the middle. I used a ruler to draw a rectangle around the images (smaller than the one from the printable underneath). P.S. The lovely blush pink fabric that I used to style the images is naturally dyed with … avocado! If you are curious to see how, I have an article on my blog – How to make natural dyes for fabric. Place your tracing paper on top of the foam, then carefully (try not to touch too much the images) measure and cut both the foam and the tracing paper on top in smaller pieces. It will be easier to work with smaller pieces on the next step – I divided the whole printable in three segments. Carefully lift the tracing paper after rubbing all the images, hopefully all your foam transfers will be looking good and sharp! 🙂 I actually had a small incident with one of the branches that broke when removing the excess foam. But I was able to fix everything, I just adhered the larger piece of the image onto the wood first, then added the smaller broken piece afterwards.

Stamping Foam Grey Moldable Foam Stamps Plastic 6 Pcs Large Stamping Foam Grey Moldable Foam Stamps Plastic

After the first stamp and ghost stamp, I mist a little water on the stamp. I found that I can get a few more prints this way. Some turn out like soaked watercolors. I encourage you to experiment with this process to see what you like best or what works for your artistic style. See my watery misted stamp prints below. I used some old carved wooden pieces for this stamp. On the first row – I drew a small dot to make an eye on my bird silhouette stamp; I drew fine lines to enhance the dragonfly’s wings; I defined each of the petals of the flower.

Each image has a different size, so it’s important to always know it’s corresponding piece of wood. To make things easier, use a pencil and write on the wood the corresponding numbers that you find on the printed images. I asked Mr Dreamy to help me with this part and he used a top handle jig saw to cut the pieces to size. I cut the negative space around the image itself in other smaller parts, so I can easily remove them after cutting. For the last stamps – I drew the eyes and added a rounded line on the wings of my birds on the branch image; I enhanced the shape of the cupid stamp by drawing the silhouette a few times; I added details on the wings and on the body of the bee: for the heart I added the top design using a stencil, like I already showed you and drew two small branches with leaves. On the third row – I drew the veins on the leaves; I drew long vertical lines on two of the keys to add more interest and created a few simple rounded shapes on the third keys’ top part.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop