Jack Daniel Honey BBQ Sauce, Gluten Free, No Preservatives, 553g Barbecue Sauce Bottle

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Jack Daniel Honey BBQ Sauce, Gluten Free, No Preservatives, 553g Barbecue Sauce Bottle

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The folks making Sriracha Hot Sauce better get their act together because for some of us it’s a NECESSARY ingredient but if you don’t already have the red rooster or can’t find it; here’s a list on Wikipedia of other hot sauces you could consider! This is just an overview; the full ingredients and directions are in the recipe card toward the bottom of this post. Light brown sugar– if you don’t have dark brown sugar, light brown sugar will work just fine. The sauce may be a little bit lighter in color, but should still taste great. You could also add a drizzle of molasses to the sauce, which would mimic the molasses-y flavor of the dark brown sugar. The biggest time saver when prepping ahead, is roasting the garlic. This can be done several days in advance, and saves about 40 to 50 minutes of time. Storage

If you’ve never had Fridays whiskey glaze, you are in for a massive treat. It’s perfectly sweet and savory with a little spice. Perfectly baste-able and dip-able, it’s about the consistency of maple syrup. One of my other favorite uses is adding a couple of spoonfuls to baked beans. I never just heat up a plain can of bean, preferring to saute an onion and add a bit extra seasoning to make them more special; this sauce has been my latest addition and it’s a good one too. Optional- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar- , depending on your preference, adds some tanginess to this sweet and hot BBQ sauce. Mike here, I add it because I love the acidic profile it brings.

What’s The Best Brand Of Honey Whiskey

Bring the start of the sauce to a boil. Heating the pineapple juice, water, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and brown sugar to a boil, then reducing the heat to simmer helps all the sugar fully dissolve.

Though not a food item I have legions of fans who love this Wood Butter for cutting boards and wooden utensils as much as I do. Can’ t buy a new cutting board? Refresh it! I’ve got a couple of new favorites I’ll be sharing this week…and this sauce has been deemed good enough to be first! You can also prep it ahead by roasting the garlic, chopping the onion, measuring out the brown sugar, etc.As with most sauce or glaze recipes, you can absolutely make this recipe ahead of time. It will keep for up to a week in the refrigerator (in an airtight container of course). The ingredient list may seem long but the items are typically pantry staples you might already have including: ( complete list and instructions at bottom of post) Add garlic. I don’t like big clumps of garlic in my sauce, so I like to mash the cloves in a bowl first. Roast garlic. This step can be done ahead to save time, or skipped altogether, but I think the roasted garlic really makes the glaze taste amazing. Add in the 3/4 cup of Honey Whiskey which you should be able to find at your local super market but if you cant, buy the whisky bourbon variety. Its all good! Bourbon whiskey can totally be substituted in this recipe.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop