BEING FUNNY IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE

BEING FUNNY IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE

RRP: £20.99
Price: £10.495
£10.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The band’s fifth studio album was written by Matthew Healy & George Daniel and recorded at Real World Studios in Wiltshire, United Kingdom and Electric Lady Studios in New York. Color Of Vinyl Subject To Change Without Notice / Call To Confirm Colored Copies Are Still Available Music Direct reserves the right to select the carrier and ship method within the terms of this offer. US is getting the Translucent Blue as a Target Exclusive. Thanks to u/erskinehouse for the link: https://www.target.com/p/the-1975-being-funny-in-a-foreign-language-target-exclusive-vinyl/-/A-87185883#lnk=sametab

The band’s previous album, 2020’s Notes On A Conditional Form, became their fourth consecutive No. 1 album in the UK. The band were named NME’s Band of the Decade in 2020 after being crowned Best Group at the BRIT Awards in both 2017 & 2019. Their third studio album, A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships, also won Mastercard British Album of the Year at the 2019 ceremony. The band’s fifth studio album was written by Matthew Healy & George Daniel and recorded at Real World Studios in Wiltshire, United Kingdom, and Electric Lady Studios in New York. This album was recorded between January & May 2022 at Real World Studios, Bath, U.K, Electric Lady, New York, U.S.A, Noble Street Studios, Toronto, CA & RAK, London, U.K. Creative Director [Creative Direction] – Ed Blow, Matthew Healy, Patricia Villirillo, Samuel Burgess-JohnsonMatrix / Runout (Runout Side A - Variation 2): DH01242 A2 MI 24-96 MASTERING 245799E1 1505112 "God has entered my body, like a body my same size; Like me floating into you or you floating into me"

The band’s previous album, 2020’s Notes On A Conditional Form, became their fourth consecutive No. 1 album in the UK. The band were named NME’s ‘Band of the Decade’ in 2020 after being crowned ‘Best Group’ at the BRIT Awards in both 2017 and 2019. Their third studio album, A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships, also won ‘Mastercard British Album of the Year’ at the 2019 ceremony. wow. introspective, nostalgic, forlorn, uplifting. How to explain it? I have just one complaint... why isn't Not Strong Enough 20 minutes long? DW go to album Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): DH01242 A2 MI 24-96 MASTERING GOD HAS ENTERED MY BODY, LIKE A BODY MY SAME SIZE; LIKE ME FLOATING INTO YOU OR YOU FLOATING INTO ME 1284739 245799E1Lead Vocals, Guitar, Drums, Piano, Clavinet, Percussion, Songwriter, Producer, Arranged By – Matthew Healy

I can't say enough about the sonic and thematic weight of this album. Such a versatile piece of music in composition and texture, and insanely refreshing from such a mainstream act. I'll never get tired of Matty's writing. At times hysterically personal, obviously projecting, other times spitefully self aware, utilizing great imagery and humor throughout. The 1975 return with new album, ‘Being Funny In A Foreign Language’, released on 14th October via Dirty Hit. The 1975 return with their new album, Being Funny In A Foreign Language. The band's fifth studio album was written by Matthew Healy and George Daniel and recorded at Real World Studios in the UK and Electric Lady Studios in NYC. Rolling Stone noted that new single "Part Of The Band" features "stream-of-consciousness lyrics from frontman Matty Healy against a bed of violins and soft swells, with a strong focus on self-reflection and growth." Music Direct reserves the right to change the terms of this promotion or discontinue this offer at any time.

Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): DH01242 A₂ MI 24-96 MASTERING 245799E1 "God has entered my body, like a body my same size; Like me floating into you or you floating into me."

Evan Smith at Pleasure Hill Recording (Portland, ME), John Gautier at Sound House Studios (Lakeland, FL). Formed in Manchester in 2002, The 1975 have established themselves as one of the defining bands of their generation with their distinctive aesthetic, ardent fanbase, and unique sonic approach. Limited Edition ‘Being Funny In A Foreign Language’ Box Cassette. Featuring lyric booklet and clear cassette - Available exclusively on Bandcamp. Formed in Manchester in 2002, The 1975 have established themselves as one of the defining bands of their generation with their distinctive aesthetic, ardent fanbase and unique sonic approach.The Dirty Hit Store has 2 variants. Blue Galaxy and Clear: https://store.dirtyhit.co.uk/format/1073249-being-funny-in-a-foreign-language Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A - Variation 3): DH01242 A₂ MI 24-96 MASTERING 245799E1 "God has entered my body, like a body my same size; Like me floating into you or you floating into me."

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop