World's Best Mother: Motherhood, Ambivalence, Writing, Ambition, Infertility, History, Sexuality, Love, Abortion, Philosohy, Marriage, Infidelity

£6.8
FREE Shipping

World's Best Mother: Motherhood, Ambivalence, Writing, Ambition, Infertility, History, Sexuality, Love, Abortion, Philosohy, Marriage, Infidelity

RRP: £13.60
Price: £6.8
£6.8 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I don’t need a soothsayer to tell me the truth: you are the best mom in the world. You’re the super glue that keeps our family together. You are the love of my life and I always will cherish you. Mom, you are the most fantastic mom in the universe. You instilled in me invaluable values. Without your guidance, I can only imagine what my life would have been like.

Mom, brighten everyone’s life with your wonderful smile and wish you a happy birthday like you, mom. Happy Birthday to You. She can also play all kinds of roles, depending on the situation. One moment, she’s a star chef, cooking up a storm for a terrific Thanksgiving dinner; and the next, she’s a confidant, listening intently as you pour your heart out over a friend who didn’t come through. You’re the most beautiful, graceful and wonderful woman in the world. Dad was blessed to have met you, and your children all know we owe you everything. A day does not go by that I don’t appreciate everything you have done for us. Still working on that will, right? Happy Birthday! I hope this day brings you happiness and laughter forever. It’s nice to call you mom. I love you so much

Angelina Jolie

The world is a better place for me thanks to your presence in my life. Thank you so much, Mother for all your love and support. Happy birthday. I know I should be telling you how much I love you every day and not just your birthday. You mean more than life to me, mommy; happy birthday! Wishing you a birthday that is as amazing as you are, Mom! I am so grateful to have you in my life. Just like you are not supposed not have a favorite child, we are not supposed to have a favorite parent. But just between you and me, let’s just say dad gets a lower birthday budget every year. Happy Birthday, Mom! From your secret favorite of the litter. Here’s a big hug from your favorite child. I wish you a year full of surprises, presents, joys, and laughter. Happy birthday, Mom!

While all the other kids were allowed out to play, you made sure I was home safe, fed and studying. It’s your fault that I’m now the smartest of all my friends. Happy Birthday, mother! From your arrogant and grateful son! There are all kinds of moms: from the carefree mother who would encourage you to go out and mingle, the one who would over-schedule you for violin and dance lessons, to the woman who has more craft supplies than Michaels. Thank you for all the sacrifices you have made for me, Mom. You are the most selfless and loving person I know. Happy birthday. Mother, you are a gift from God. And today being your birthday, I just want you to know how much you mean to me and how much I cherish you for all what you have done for me. Happy birthday to the greatest woman in the world. Happy Birthday to the best-looking Mom in the world. Thanks for everything you’ve given me over the years, especially those awesome genes.You are such a kind soul who has always supported me no matter what. I can’t express how much you mean to me and don’t know what I would do without you. I love you mom! For the most precious woman in the world and the only person I know, I have loved you for months and months. Happy Birthday to You. Mom, as you count your blessings on your birthday, I pray that you may enjoy good health all the days of your life. May your life be filled with only things that make you smile. Have a wonderfully happy birthday, my dearest mother.

Mama, all I want that I could grow up like you in the future. I wish you a happy birthday and it’s all your guidance for which I have become the person I’m now.You are phenomenal, mom. Your face, your smile, your voice, are so melodic. Your love is so warm, your hugs are the only thing that could warm my cold heart. I love you, mom, you’re the best. Happy birthday to the most beautiful person, talented cook, and incredible mother I know. Happy birthday mama! Mom, you always know just what to say and do to make everything better. Thank you for being such a special part of my life. Happy birthday! The two best motherboards for either platform also allow you to get much more from the processor than what's available from the factory, mostly with the included software handling everything for you. Our collection's other recommendations include solutions for enthusiasts, Mini-ITX builds, and those on a tighter budget. There really is a motherboard for almost everyone.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop