NUX B-6 Saxophone Wireless System with Charging Case,Operation Range of 20 Meters,High-Resolution 24- bit/44.1kHz Audio,2.4GHz Wireless Saxophone Microphone

£19.95
FREE Shipping

NUX B-6 Saxophone Wireless System with Charging Case,Operation Range of 20 Meters,High-Resolution 24- bit/44.1kHz Audio,2.4GHz Wireless Saxophone Microphone

RRP: £39.90
Price: £19.95
£19.95 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

However, for the price, this is a good system that is great value for money. Professional Sax Wireless Options Battery life: The unit came fully charged so and has lasted more than four hours. I did turn it off between sets. I will definitely be charging it before the next gig. My second event was an indoor gig. The mic worked flawlessly. I was able to interact with the crowd and play without a thought of the system. I was very pleased. The unit is light and secures to my horn well. I plugged the receiver directly into my Boss VE20 and also tried it directly into my Bose L1 Pro8. Both ways worked well.

Inherited from the NUX B-5RC, the NUX B-6 wireless system for Saxophone also comes with a storage case that can charge both the transmitter and receiver simultaneously, provides up to 15 hours of extra battery life. The third issue is that it has these EQ presets for alto, tenor and soprano saxophone. Again they were trying to add a cool feature, but it’s a big fail. There are a lot of other microphones on the market. Popular makes are AKG, Shure, SD Systems, and Audio Technica. Although price is generally a determining factor when choosing a mic, if you are a busy performer then I would always suggest getting the best wireless saxophone microphone system you can afford. It is, after all, your natural sound that’s on the line and that is your most important asset as a player. You see, I thought this case worked like AirPods. You put them in when you’re done, and the case charges up the device. The GLX-D Advanced can connect to nine different channels under typical conditions but is capable of connecting to eleven under optimal conditions (that is, with only a few other competing wireless signals surrounding it.)

Outdoor & Optics

Opting for a model that has a limited range. The range of a wireless microphone refers to the distance it can transmit the audio signal without experiencing any drop in quality. Choosing a microphone with limited range can restrict your movement on stage, as you may need to stay within a certain proximity to the receiver. This can be particularly problematic for saxophone players who often move around while performing. I’m pretty satisfied with the sound quality of the microphone and have not had a single issue with the signal dropping. Get 14 days of access to the best lessons and courses to improve your saxophone skills from Sax School, including access to our Masterclass Archive featuring lessons from Fred Vigdor , Tom Scott, Andy Snitzer , Leo P, Grace Kelly and many more.

The NUX Wireless Mic System for Saxophone allows the Saxophone players to move freely without worrying about stepping away too far from their microphone stand. With an operation range of 20 metres, the NUX B-6 wireless system for Saxophone can significantly improve your performance convenience. Key Features: High-resolution Audio The transmitter of NUX B-6 comes with a flexible yet sturdy rubber-wrapped clamp mechanism. It can be attached to the bell of different types of Saxophones firmly. The NUX B-6 wireless system for Saxophones has three dedicated modes. Each mode comes with an optimal EQ curve for the Soprano Saxophone, the Alto Saxophone and the Tenor Saxophone. To switch among different modes, simply press the POWER/SCENE button on the transmitter.

Computers & Hard Drives

And just to be clear with you, I was sent all of these mics for free. I didn’t ask anyone to send me wireless microphones, they just keep showing up and after this video I’ll probably find some more in my mailbox.

The case should charge the system without having to press this button so I hope they fix that in a future version of this.

If you’re a saxophonist looking for a wireless microphone system, the process of choosing can be overwhelming. These days there are a bunch of good and great wireless saxophone microphone systems on the market for sax players. Although they vary in quality and durability, all will make your live playing much more comfortable and give you that “sax god” feeling. Personally, I was a bit disappointed with the sound of this mic compared to the others. I was hoping there would be more of an improvement over the first generation of this mic that I reviewed a few years ago. The Cloud Vocal setup does include a lot of features like onboard effects, and the ability to mix in other inputs, but the microphone itself is not meeting my expectations. Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop