Champion Power Equipment 92001i 2200 Watt Petrol Portable Inverter Generator - 240V, 79cc Engine, 4.0L - The Mighty Atom - Super Lightweight, True Sine Wave, EZ Start, Ultra Quiet

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Champion Power Equipment 92001i 2200 Watt Petrol Portable Inverter Generator - 240V, 79cc Engine, 4.0L - The Mighty Atom - Super Lightweight, True Sine Wave, EZ Start, Ultra Quiet

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For the ac socket, you also have a 16 amp circuit breaker that resets the generator if it has been overloaded. Champion Generators are in a league of their own with regards engine technology and features, all champion engines are designed, engineered and tested in the most demanding environments. True Sine Wave inverter technology makes the Atom ideal for powering your sensitive electronics such as computers, laptops, and TV. In the front there is also a knob, where you choose between LPG or petrol, and if you want to activate the choke or turn off the generator. Discover the Champion Power Equipment CPG7500E2-DF Dual Fuel Generator, a versatile and efficient solution to meet your power needs.

Please follow the instructions below, from the web browser manufacturers directly, to configure your browser settings*.Louder than expected i have the mighty atom and the big df 3500 witch both have been good over the years but i have noticed the latest one with IV bought. Whilst we are always looking to extend our accessory range, this is not something we offer at the moment. A lot of our members are in the construction industry and all say this is the best they have ever used. Unlike the other generators, however, we got a voltage drop (down to 180 volts) just before the overload protection struck. We offer the highest quality and most reliable generators from well-known brands such as Hyundai generators, Pramac generators and SENCI generators.

Hi Can the 12v dc outlet be used for charging a 3 battery bank in my motorhome if so what is the amperage. The Mighty Atom" is without a doubt a powerful product name and according to the manufacturer, this is the world's lightest 2200 watt model.så vet ej om det passar så bra till camping, men för att driva el-verktyg utomhus och använda som back-up när man har ström avbrott, är det perfekt.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop