Avatar: The High Ground Volume 2 (Avatar, 2)

£11.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £23.99
Price: £11.995
£11.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I don’t ruled out it might happen in future movies, but here, it seems so out of context. And anyways, why is Jake asking permission to the Olo'eyktan Council if all the warriors are from the Omaticaya clan? His clan?

Obviously, the screenplay on which it was based was an early draft of the script. The recom team didn’t seem to be a thing yet. Why? Because V3 put the kids in the forest being chased by bot dogs instead of the recom team, and the last part of V3 is visually almost like the last battle in the Way of Water. I’m glad they rework the script, because here a lot of characters, especially Jake, are so out of character. Volume 3 continues to deliver with wonderful visuals that really make me appreciate my recent forays into the world of graphic novels. However, I do think that The High Ground is best enjoyed as an alternate universe, 'What if?' version of Avatar: The Way of Water, rather than a direct tie-in or prequel. If this is canon, then that brings the Sully-kids-being-kidnapped-and-held-hostage count to four, which is pushing it for me personally - and I just accepted that the Na'vi went to space.Die Zeichnungen sind gut gemacht und orientieren sich an dem Film. Der Wiedererkennungswert ist durchaus gegeben, so dass die Fans der Filme schnell zurechtfinden werden. Und genau jene sind auch die Zielgruppe dieser Trilogie, denn ich denke nicht, dass sich jemand zurechtfindet, der die Filme nicht kennt. Finally, I just going to tell you how much I love stupid Jake. He gave the helmet to Neytiri, of course, but his plan was to hold his breath IN SPACE! That’s just plain stupid Jake, badass Jake, lovely Jake, and I just love Jake. Plot [ ] Issue 1 [ ] It has been almost a decade since the humans were forced to leave Pandora - but now they're returning - with an armada of heavily-armed starships! After years of peace, Jake Sully has settled down with Neytiri and raised a family, so for him, the stakes are even higher than when he first went to war against the corporate might of the RDA.

Issue 3 [ ] Jake Sully’s fears have come crashing to Pandora, gun’s blazing. The Sky People are planet-side, and taking Hell’s Gate by storm. Jake and Neytiri’s children are still on base, surrounded and outgunned. He will have to improvise and risk it all to protect his family, his people, and their home. The battle is underway and every Na’vi is in danger.

Customer reviews

Jake and Neytiri talk about their upcoming plan to fight the RDA in space. Neteyam does not wish to remain at High Camp, instead wishing to fight, though Jake again declines the offer. As the Sully family prepares to go their own ways, Kiri can not be found. Although Max Patel insists Spider stay with the McCoskers, Kiri insists he come with them to High Camp. Nash McCosker finds the two and tells Miles to go with him. Although Jake and Neytiri think Spider is best with his foster family, Kiri is upset and flees. Also, I’m just conflicted because it says it’s based on the actual screenplay by James Cameron himself. Does it mean this is canon? Urrgggg! I know Na’vi anatomy can be difficult, but they are copying shots from the movie. I have seen the movie too many times that I recognize all of them! On top of it, it’s very difficult to tell who is who. I have seen fanart comics much better drawn than this. Sorry, I don’t want to disrespect the artists, but they put minimum effort into this. Der erste Avatar Film (»Aufbruch nach Pandora« aus dem Jahre 2019) hat deshalb Geschichte geschrieben, weil er nicht nur eine emotionale Geschichte erzählte, sondern auch mit einer famosen Technik aufwarten konnte, die das 3D-Kino salonfähig gemacht hat. Der zweite Teil (»The Way of Water«) konnte da leider nicht mithalten und bot zu viel Action bei zu wenig Emotionalität. Und wenig verwunderlich gilt dies auch für den ersten Teil der Graphic-Novel-Trilogie »Das Blut von Pandora«, wobei weder das eine noch das andere deshalb schlecht sind.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop