Bien-Etre Natural Essences 70° Eau de Cologne 250 ml

Bien-Etre Natural Essences 70° Eau de Cologne 250 ml

RRP: £22.00
Price: £11
£11 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Is the intended user on any medication, this includes medication you have purchased, on prescription, vitamins, or herbal medicines? The natural "wellbeing" cologne combines the invigorating freshness of the hesperid notes of lemon, bergamot and small grain with the richness of orange and rosemary, offering you all the softness and rich. To prolong the trail of the fragrance, we recommend using the products in the range such as shower gels, body lotions or deodorants. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

The scent is exactly what one expects: old fashioned, refreshing, natural smelling, herbal and citrusy cologne. In addition, as we give you the option to choose what best suits your needs from several sellers, you have the power to decide so you can make your purchase as you wish. Discover the timeless appeal of Bien-Etre Naturelle Eau de Cologne 500 ml and immerse yourself in an unforgettable sensory experience.

This will join my summer refreshment wardrobe, only I will have to find an atomizer if I want to use it outside my home. Bien Etre is a cologne Fresh, spicy and refreshing touches with notes of ginger, coriander and ginger lemon. The lists of ingredients entering into the composition of our brand's products are regularly updated.

Les listes d’ingrédients entrant dans la composition des produits de notre marque sont régulièrement mises à jour. Disclaimer: Sellers are responsible for following applicable laws and regulations, including properly labelling and disclosing the ingredients of their cosmetics and personal care products, as applicable. These pulse zones have a higher temperature than the rest of the body, and this will help the fragrance to evaporate more slowly. The Bien Etre brand boasts a wide variety of perfumes, with unmistakable fragrances for Bien Etre lovers. Refusal of these advertising cookies does not affect the use of our Site and will not result in the suspension of advertising on our Site.L'Eau de Cologne "bien-être" Naturelle allie la fraîcheur vivifiante des notes hespéridées du citron, de la bergamote et du petit grain à la richesse de l'orange et du romarin, vous offrant la toute la douceur et la richesse de la Provence. The choice of fragrances determines the individual character of this refreshing and gentle body splash for both men and women. It also contains sweet notes that blend well with citrus notes (orange, lemon, bergamot, small grains) that are traditionally part of eau de Cologne. I was wearing my bikini beneath my summer dress so changing next to the pool was easy and fast, and then I spent 45 lovely minutes laying down sunbathing, while spritzing 4711 and another fresh summer scent from a travel atomizer. In quanto alla persistenza ed alla durata, tende ad affievolirsi ma resta sul corpo e sui vestiti in quantità comunque gradevole e piacevole all'olfatto, per un senso di freschezza.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop