Miles Morales: Shock Waves (Marvel)

Miles Morales: Shock Waves (Marvel)

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There are lots of nice ties to the importance of family and caring for others and the culture of Puerto Rico. Unlike PP and 60s superheroes, he's not so quite enthralled with science and leaves room for other things. Miles helps to organize a fundraiser for those affected by the quake, and while he is handing out flyers, he meets a new student, Kyle. Not the world’s most memorable/groundbreaking plot, but this is still pretty much everything you could want out of a middle grade Miles Morales OGN.

You guys were so fab and Dawn was such a lovely presence in the schools - I will absolutely be in touch next time I'm in your neck of the woods. It doesn't feel shoehorned in though, and there's still plenty of action and humour as Miles tries to find the balance between his home and superhero responsibilities. It’s a fantastic independent book seller that will actually be responsive and select appropriate books for you.a graphic novel written by one of my all time favourite authors, about one of my all time favourite superheroes/the best spider-man (and no, this isn't up for debate)?

Overall, it's pretty good and I would recommend you read this if you want a graphic novel/book that doesn't require too much thought. Art was a big part of the story, as it was the fundraiser, and Pablo Leon did an amazing job imagining the art projects. Your words, like your reviews, bring books to life and give them a voice before the front cover is even turned. The art style is bright and colourful, the frames often feel like stills from an animated series, though not quite the same style as Into the Spider-Verse. But when a new student’s father goes missing, Miles begins to make connections between the disappearance and a giant corporation sponsoring Miles’ fundraiser.What’s more, his relationship with his parents is strained as his commitments stretch him thinly and the realities of superhero life begin to weigh on him mentally and emotionally. An original middle-grade graphic novel from Graphix starring Brooklyn’s Spider-Man, Miles Morales, by bestselling author Justin A. Reynolds and Eisner award-nominated artist Pablo Leon create a riveting story that will connect with new and well-versed comics readers alike. A teenage Spider-Man has to balance his life as a superhero with being a student at a prestigious private school. I read the first one when it was new and I got married at the same time that Peter Parker married MJ.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop